Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Is there a vid of this?

its at the end of the match, when db goes for the knee to the face on the outside running on the apron. ryback catches him and loses his balance and just powerbombs him on the floor. Instead of stalling he picks him up and slams him through the table. Im surprised DB didn't get a concussion. John Cena was visibly pissed as he sprinted to break it up and call for the emt. He can see him rant with the emt about it. 

Thanks man. Repped!

D Bry copped it twice in a row :lol:

Natalya would be better served in TNA but the money is terrible compared to what she makes in WWE. Talent wasted because Vince wants models in the ring.

The Bellas sleeping their way to the top is similar to Michelle McCool getting that push before she retired when she shacked up with the Undertaker. Its a dirty game. As a woman on my Twitter timeline said this morning, it takes character to not go the easy route. As far as the Bellas being eye candy, I don't see it. They have very masculine faces and bone structure.

At least McCool actually knew how to wrestle. So I'll give her that. But she also had the charisma of Kelly Kelly's eyes.

I do find the kayfabe within kayfabe but not really stuff on Total Divas hilarious though. I'm not bothered by it, but I wonder what non-wrestling fans and people who religiously watch E! think of a reality show for a production that is scripted in the first place. You know exactly what you're getting in Tough Enough, but with Total Divas it's like the WWE is toeing the line, then falling on it, and stepping back over it.

I just wrote a paragraph on Total Divas.

Math with scott steiner

Last edited:
20130724_RAW_Cena_Ryback_Bryan_Kane_LARGE_C.jpg

Raw was taped this past Monday in Laredo, TX:

*Usos & Mark Henry vs. The Shield 

*Rob Van Dam vs. Fandango 

*A.J. Lee vs. Kaitlyn non-title 

*Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E Langston 

*Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian non-title 

*Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett 

*Daniel Bryan vs. Kane 

*Natalya vs. Brie Bella 

*Curtis Axel vs. R-Truth non-title 

*John Cena vs. Ryback non-title tables match 

Man did anyone see what happened to AJ on Smackdown? My Goodness

Divas Champion AJ Lee gives "State of Her Mind Address" : SmackDown, July 26, 2013 - YouTube

I can't help but smile everytime D-Bry gets his name chanted. I feel like he's a true underdog story. Feels like I'm watching my brother make it man

Is there a reason why this RAW was taped? Are they going on a world tour or something?

McFlyy,

They are in South Africa. Same place where the roster had their luggage stolen last year(?).

Yup. I am sure he appreciates it man. He has come a long way
Dude just straight up smiles EVERY time hes out there. You can tell her truly loves being out there

I would never ever believe in a million years that Danielson would be on the verge of winning the title. If they still had the cruiserweight title, I'm sure Vince would have thrown him in that division his entire career. As far as American wrestling, he is truly the cream of the crop currently. 

Ahh I see. I liked how D.Bry couldn't help by smile when McMahon was burying him cause he knows that everyone else thinks otherwise.

WWE is having a house show at Barclays on Sunday, September 5th for those interested.

Ryback slapped fire out of him. Guess they're going to have him be the bully of the locker room. BA Star!

Back
Top Bottom