Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Styles and Kazarian are taking on Rob Terry and Samoa Joe.

What happened to Orlando Jordan?  Not that I really want him on TV.

sure you dont wnat him on tv....i believe you
laugh.gif

yea, i thought he won the global title from Terry. oh well, good thing hes not there anymore.

yea, i thought he won the global title from Terry. oh well, good thing hes not there anymore.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Desmond Wolfe came down and attacked Joe. This allowed Styles and Kazarian to get the pin on Terry. After the match, Joe gave Wolfe the musclebuster.

Hemme interviewed Abyss in a boiler room. He really comes across as Kane in his early years.

Desmond Wolfe came down and attacked Joe. This allowed Styles and Kazarian to get the pin on Terry. After the match, Joe gave Wolfe the musclebuster.

Hemme interviewed Abyss in a boiler room. He really comes across as Kane in his early years.

Hernandez beat Morgan in the steel cage match. Morgan dominated early. He bloodied Hernandez by grating his face on the cage. Hernandez came back. He went for a splash off the top of the cage but missed. Morgan could have won, but he came back in. He handcuffed Hernandez to the cage. He started to climb out. Hernandez broke the handcuffs and broke through the cage door to win.

I HATE THE CAGE DOOR ESCAPE IN CAGE MATCHES.

Hernandez beat Morgan in the steel cage match. Morgan dominated early. He bloodied Hernandez by grating his face on the cage. Hernandez came back. He went for a splash off the top of the cage but missed. Morgan could have won, but he came back in. He handcuffed Hernandez to the cage. He started to climb out. Hernandez broke the handcuffs and broke through the cage door to win.

I HATE THE CAGE DOOR ESCAPE IN CAGE MATCHES.

Back
Top Bottom