Wrestling Thread July 5-11 | 7/11 TNA Victory Road - RVD vs Hardy vs Anderson vs Abyss | Heyman?

From WrestlingObserver:

--Regarding Paul Heyman and TNA, here's what we know.  In Orlando, a lot of the TNA talent is of the belief that Heyman is coming in, although many have been of that belief for weeks or months.  There have been talks with Heyman for months now, and he was the surprise that fell through last month and is the surprise that unless something happens at the last minute, will fall through again tonight.  TNA wanted him badly on tonight's show to start the ECW invasion angle.  Heyman was in New York as of last word and had not agreed to any deal as of a few hours ago.  As of last word, there were a lot of very major issues that would need to be worked out and it would be hard to believe they could be in a few hours.  The company is under very major pressure to make moves to turn things around which is why they are pushing for this deal. 

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Can someone PM me a stream?

Thanks in advance

the atdhe website has a good link up.
Thats the one I was tryin to use at first, but it wasn't working, but I got it up now
Thanks

post it y dontcha

Brother Ray beat Jesse Neal and Brother Devon. Bubba locked Devon in the locker room before the match. Bubba attacked Neal on his way to the ring. Devon eventually got out. Bubba and Devon had a staredown in the ring. It looked like they were on the same page and were going to attack Neal. But then Bubba went to hit Devon, but Devon blocked and hit Bubba. The two brawled. The satellite on my stream is having problems, so I don't know how Bubba won, but I know he stole the victory.

Madison Rayne vs Angelina Love is up now. Still having problems with the satellite.

Brother Ray beat Jesse Neal and Brother Devon. Bubba locked Devon in the locker room before the match. Bubba attacked Neal on his way to the ring. Devon eventually got out. Bubba and Devon had a staredown in the ring. It looked like they were on the same page and were going to attack Neal. But then Bubba went to hit Devon, but Devon blocked and hit Bubba. The two brawled. The satellite on my stream is having problems, so I don't know how Bubba won, but I know he stole the victory.

Madison Rayne vs Angelina Love is up now. Still having problems with the satellite.

A woman in all black with a black helmet rode to ringside on a motorcycle.  The woman attacked Angelina Love outside the ring.  The ref came out to try and see who it was, but she attacked him too.  The ref called for a DQ.  The ref said the woman in black was one of the Beautiful People, so even though it was a DQ, Angelina was the new champion.

Madison flipped out, but rode off on the motorcycle with the woman in black.

A woman in all black with a black helmet rode to ringside on a motorcycle.  The woman attacked Angelina Love outside the ring.  The ref came out to try and see who it was, but she attacked him too.  The ref called for a DQ.  The ref said the woman in black was one of the Beautiful People, so even though it was a DQ, Angelina was the new champion.

Madison flipped out, but rode off on the motorcycle with the woman in black.

and there goes first ******ed moment of the night
laugh.gif

did Anderson just take a shot at Hardy and his drugs while? i wasn't payin attention.

now Time for AJ Styles
pimp.gif

and i hate when JB says "first of all.." when he introduces the first person.

did Anderson just take a shot at Hardy and his drugs while? i wasn't payin attention.

now Time for AJ Styles
pimp.gif

and i hate when JB says "first of all.." when he introduces the first person.

Styles and Kazarian are taking on Rob Terry and Samoa Joe.

What happened to Orlando Jordan?  Not that I really want him on TV.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

sure you dont wnat him on tv....i believe you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom