Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Complaining in this business will get you..

im-burying-you-o.gif

Breeze should really be on the main roster by now...not every NXT call up has to be in the upper mid card and above.

He'd be a good low level guy and then he could move up from there.

Styles, Gallows, Tomko, Matt Morgan and Tensai all benefitted from that.

Tensai? :lol:

Well, when he went to New Japan and became Giant Bernard :lol: They were just super extra with Tensai's stuff. Should have toned him down sooner so he didn't end up wearing a dress and dancing.

Crimson looks like a badass, and surprised he hasn't gotten a look from the WWE (or has he?). He's decent enough in the ring and seems like a dude that Vince would fap over.

I have no idea who Grado is.

Angle has been money in all his matches for years, and I'd love if he could have a match against Rollins, Owens, Devitt or a couple others. But if he took a wellness test, he'd going straight to prison.

Last edited:
Austin Aries, what a doofus. Takes the same unnecessary suicide dive to the outside that he did vs Bobby Lashley and washes himself again vs Angle tonight :lol:

Breeze isnt really impressive in ring tho. His matches with Itami put me to sleep and his finisher is a spinning wheel kick for gods sake. Aint no one taking him seriously with that finisher & gimmick. NXT, ROH or TNA worth watching btw yall?

Breeze should really be on the main roster by now...not every NXT call up has to be in the upper mid card and above.

He'd be a good low level guy and then he could move up from there.

Breeze and fandango tag team. They could try to put "pretty" each other but somehow find a way to win and still hate each other.

Man Breeze was in FCW. He has been there for a while

Since 2010, he has a legit argument tbh. Heard Owens be kissing *** tho and you could kinda see in that video he had with shovel after his debut. Calling shovel boss and pal, man please. But hey whatever works. he should be on the main roster anyway.

Last edited:
Not buying a got damn The Sting shirt.

I was looking for some wrestling shirts earlier though.

I would wear a shirt of the following people

Big Andre

Road Warriors

Ultimate Warrior

Muta

Nobody else is cool enough

Back
Top Bottom