Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this ***** talkin about representing the women out there when she doing pron flicks and taking skeet on her face :smh:

According to Ringside News, numerous WWE NXT superstars are upset with Kevin Owens’ big push, especially Tyler Breeze.

“This has several NXT wrestlers very upset, particularly those who have been in WWE’s developmental system for a long time now and to see a new guy come in and get fast-tracked to the main roster.”

“While morale has improved since the departure of Bill DeMott, the last few weeks have seen a number of complaints because of Owens. Tyler Breeze in particular was one the names complaining about guys being stuck down there for so long while Owens instantly receives a major push.”

mean.gif
haters b
Bitterness is not very becoming.

Haitch is keeping Breeze in NXT even longer after this. Probably have him job to Uhaa when he debuts.

laugh.gif

-As seen earlier this week, Steve Austin immediately downplayed the speculation about a possible WrestleMania 32 match with Brock Lesnar, and apparently there’s a very good reason for that.

According to the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Austin vs. Lesnar will not be happening next year and part of the reason is because Austin and Vince McMahon have some issues. While the key issues aren’t specified, it is noted that McMahon was not happy with how Austin’s “Stone Cold Podcast” with Paul Heyman ended because it caused anticipation and excitement for a match that is not currently part of WWE’s plans for WrestleMania 32.

After the podcast ended, McMahon reportedly spoke to Austin and made it clear that he wanted the story to go away quickly and quietly, so he asked Austin to address it once and then move on, which is exactly what Austin ended up doing.

Vince is a dope. :smh:

After the podcast ended, McMahon reportedly spoke to Austin and made it clear that he wanted the story to go away quickly and quietly, so he asked Austin to address it once and then move on, which is exactly what Austin ended up doing.
Honestly, I don't want to see Austin Vs. Brock anyway, but Vince just needs to script the interviews just like he scripts promos
mean.gif
.  Would've never guessed that Vince doesn't like the idea of a retired wrestler headlining WrestleMania though.

Honestly, I don't want to see Austin Vs. Brock anyway, but Vince just needs to script the interviews just like he scripts promos :smh: .  Would've never guessed that Vince doesn't like the idea of a retired wrestler headlining WrestleMania though.

You know if it isn't Vince's idea, he's gonna go extra hard to kill it.

While that match sounds good on paper, it wouldn't make much sense in-ring.

Bork would be man-handling Austin with suplexes and he'd probably get injured.

Last edited:
Good, don't wanna see Brock/Austin. Vince still a dork though.

And Breeze... :smh:

playa hatin' from the sideline.

I mean..yea Breeze is kinda hating but at the same time it's a legit gripe.

How would you feel if you've been working your tail off at some job for years with no sign of promotion, but then a new guy gets hired and gets promoted in less than 6 months?

Last edited:

How would you feel if you've been working your tail off at some job for years with no sign of promotion, but then a new guy gets hired and gets promoted in less than 6 months?

well his current gimmick is going to get him nowhere if he does ever get called up.

Not a legit gripe at all..

If the new guy came in and made me look like a scrub at the job I'd been working years doing then the only person I could be mad at is myself..Breeze sucks on the mic, cames across as a fragile in the ring, and has an awful gimmick..KO has waaayyy better mic skills, comes across as a legit badeass in the ring, and has a gimmick that's already made him the #1 heel in NXT and a top 3 heel on Raw..So Breezy needs to fall back before he gets a call from Big Johnny..

YEAAAAAH IT DA BIG SHOWWWWWW

Breeze should stop being a glam Dolph iif he wants to see some main roster action

Last edited:
HOLY **** I forgot about this :rofl: :rofl:

Kane and Show both going for an Oscar here :lol:

I foamed beer out my mouth and my brother thought I was in legit health trouble watching this :rofl:

"UGH HE TORE ME UP AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom