Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope they change Stardust back to Cody and let him in the MITB match. He deserves it. Everyone else who's a contender have their own right to challenge for the title. Then let him open up Raw in the ring with a promo telling stories about his father after the tribute video. No written stuff, just Cody heart to heart. Thats how you make a babyface story everybody can get around

Ya buggin wit the push cody stuff,that would be whack and forced.stop it.

codys good but don't do it that way.that's corny,however he should use this to drop stardust

Same **** happened with Rey Mysterio and everybody was totally fine with it then.

5'4 dude entering the royal rumble at the start and winning it all in memory of his mentor???

Over. As. Hell. For YEARS.

Just got the news... :smh: :frown:

Can't believe it. My grandma loved this dude. I gave her a call to tell her....

I'm done for the rest of the day man. I don't know how much time I spent with her watching wrestling. She is from the south so everyone knows how big it was down there. Even when she moved to cali she stayed with it.

Sad day man....

Same **** happened with Rey Mysterio and everybody was totally fine with it then.
5'4 dude entering the royal rumble at the start and winning it all in memory of his mentor???
Over. As. Hell. For YEARS.

Rey def deserved a World title run. Just sucked that they piggybacked off Eddie to do it. That even rubbed casual fans the wrong way.

Ya buggin wit the push cody stuff,that would be whack and forced.stop it.

codys good but don't do it that way.that's corny,however he should use this to drop stardust

Agreed.

WWE will exploit this, however. Watch Gold and Star get pushed.

Going to watch..

51LAfdTh%2B8L._SX940_.jpg

Damn, RIP Dusty

Hopefully they drop the stupid Stardust gimmick and have him win the IC belt the day after Father's Day on Raw

Definitely bugging with the Cody push talk. Last thing you want is dustys death exploited. Or Cody to get a push for reasons others than himself.

Prime example: Vickie Guerrero.

Just let dusty and his family in peace.

Definitely bugging with the Cody push talk. Last thing you want is dustys death exploited. Or Cody to get a push for reasons others than himself.

Prime example: Vickie Guerrero.

Just let dusty and his family in peace.

I feel like that's an outlier, Vickie unintentionally became one of the best heels in years :lol: :lol:. Definitely don't want anything forced though, but after this news, I don't know how they could continue to have him in the Stardust gimmick. Feel like they didn't at all get the full potential out his gimmick, and it may be too late to even try.

View media item 1577674View media item 1577675View media item 1577676

Back
Top Bottom