Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Definitely bugging with the Cody push talk. Last thing you want is dustys death exploited. Or Cody to get a push for reasons others than himself.

Prime example: Vickie Guerrero.

Just let dusty and his family in peace.
I feel like that's an outlier, Vickie unintentionally became one of the best heels in years
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Definitely don't want anything forced though, but after this news, I don't know how they could continue to have him in the Stardust gimmick. Feel like they didn't at all get the full potential out his gimmick, and it may be too late to even try.

who dis be
devil.gif

Definitely bugging with the Cody push talk. Last thing you want is dustys death exploited. Or Cody to get a push for reasons others than himself.

Prime example: Vickie Guerrero.

Just let dusty and his family in peace.

I feel like that's an outlier, Vickie unintentionally became one of the best heels in years :lol: :lol: . Definitely don't want anything forced though, but after this news, I don't know how they could continue to have him in the Stardust gimmick. Feel like they didn't at all get the full potential out his gimmick, and it may be too late to even try.

View media item 1577674

who dis be :evil:

Lena Yada. Was in the WWE for like a hot second around 07/08

Naw, they really didn't have the time... They're going to do an epic one for him like they did Macho... And that takes more than 7 hours especially with everyone spread out as much as WWE is...
And Catwoman just banned you...

Bruh, the way he hushes the crowd before he takes off his glasses :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom