Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw @jdcurt2
 IG posts

We officially have NTWT beef >:  

She talked junk to me for no apparent reason haha. I think I actually got a pic of that. I'll try to post some time tonight.

@jdcurt2 Hilarious that we posted at the same time. Have fun tonight and lmk if they have any decent merch!

Trying to figure out what to do tonight...There is a bar about 15 mins away that will have both the finals and MITB on. If I can get some other people to roll with, I'll be doing that, if not I'll be at home with the finals on the big screen and MITB on the ipad. Thrones afterwards. This season has had a couple really strong episodes, but has been a bit weak overall, IMO.

Trying to figure out what to do tonight...There is a bar about 15 mins away that will have both the finals and MITB on. If I can get some other people to roll with, I'll be doing that, if not I'll be at home with the finals on the big screen and MITB on the ipad. Thrones afterwards. This season has had a couple really strong episodes, but has been a bit weak overall, IMO.

Everyone's story this season aside from Snow's hasn't been very good. I expected Arya's arc to be the best before it started but she just washing dead bodies and shh :lol: , I know they gotta set stuff up but this seasons been a long one without much really happening. I guess Sansa/Ramsey/Reek is sort of interesting as well but overall, I don't really care for much of what's going on aside from Jon and his new role as Lord Commander. It's still better than most of what's on TV but hasn't been as good as previous seasons, IMO.

Sorry for the GoT takeover.. to get back on topic.. I'll be watching MitB after the Finals as well.

I hate arya. So damn much.

@B Sox ill roll with you b

Be there in 4 hours 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Trying to make my picks now...I want to pick Kofi, but don't think Vince will let black wrestlers have that much shine :smh:

Anybody think Reigns turns tonight?

i might go out w some friends n just catch mitb when i get home. hopefully jesse doesn't ruin it in the title like he did for 31.

Survey done, time to start cooking dinner. Fried chicken wings, mac & cheese, corn on the cob and maybe some salad :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom