Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just put in my survey, i have no clue about tonight, logic is gonna dictate that seth is champ, reigns wins, and cena wins lol

Watching Pac vs Devitt from the Super Jr's... Pac did a top rope springboard twisting moonsault to the floor... The announcers just started laughing histaricly... Don't need to understand Japanese for that :lol:...

Amazing match that I don't remember watching before, although I feel I have... Definitely appreciating it...

matt jackson of the young bucks did a AMA on reddit and someone asked if they will ever go to NXT..

"A year ago, I would've said no. But right now is a VERY interesting time. Anything can happen."

:nerd: young bucks about to sell out full sail university now...

matt jackson of the young bucks did a AMA on reddit and someone asked if they will ever go to NXT..

"A year ago, I would've said no. But right now is a VERY interesting time. Anything can happen."

:nerd: young bucks about to sell out full sail university now...
What up 22? I'm off tomorrow so I'll try to listen to the podcast.

:lol: I don't care for a few of y'all either. Don't mean too much to me either way. I'm about to get back to :smokin and enjoy my lovely life.

I think I submitted my predictions..
laugh.gif

@4wrestling if you're around, and have the time, can you confirm?
You're fine.

This was a one time favor, so no one else ask me to do this.

Back
Top Bottom