Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuz he was part of the Greatest Tag Team, until Samoa Joe Murked Tyson Kidd...
mean.gif
point is he shouldnt of been in that tagteam anyway regardless.him and tyson should both be flourishing in the singles.tyson in the mid card and cesaro in the upper.but whatever 

I think all 3 of them are part of the NXT 5 crew, so they're ok, though I feel like the countdown to Itami back to Japan could happen sooner than later. His injury could help him out though.

Na they could all be friends and what not but you know balor and Itami want to be called up already considering they both have a short nxt stay clause in their contracts (Owens does not) and it's about to be a year. So yeah I'm willing to bet they feel the same as Breeze. Sheeeet Seth Rollins said he was heated when cesaro got called up after 6 months and they boys. And I been said itami will be back on Japan by 2017. He's just not gonna work out and triple h said something to tag effect a few months ago.

Last edited:
y'all are all blind if you don't see KO winning the US title from Cena at SSlam after he drops the NXT title on July 4th

I don't think it's backstage heat on Owens. Tyler breeze has a legitimate argument. I'm sure he's not the only one as well. Willing to bet balor, zayn and Itami feel the same as breeze.
feel like zayn was gonna get called up before he hurt his shoulder in the cener match

IMO, Balor will debut at SSlam.

Man the rumor a few months ago was he was to be up after wrestlmania, then for money in the bank and now for summer slam. I dunno what to believe anymore. Vince is still high up on him and sees him selling merch.

That'd be so clutch if he came out at SS. I'm usually excited for PPV's I go to, but I really can't get excited over any of the current storylines.

no gives a **** about triple heche

he was smart enough to keep his head on straight during an era when a lot of the big draws were high all day, all night long

he just kept his nose clean...with the exception of brown-nosing when necessary

big deal

I give a **** about HHH

A true student of the game...trained by a guy named Killer Kowalski...maybe you've heard of him

no gives a **** about triple heche

he was smart enough to keep his head on straight during an era when a lot of the big draws were high all day, all night long

he just kept his nose clean...with the exception of brown-nosing when necessary

big deal

I give a **** about HHH

A true student of the game...trained by a guy named Killer Kowalski...maybe you've heard of him
Triple H is a legend. He deserves a 7 month run as World Heavyweight Champion.

cena gets hate. but his last year he hasn't been in a bad match on ppv. I didn't like Owens losing. but I think he goes over at the end.

The minute I think the WWE will go through with Cena closing out a feud by putting someone over, he's dropped 80 chairs on them, strangled them with chains, or dropped the entire Raw stage on them, so I wouldn't be surprised if KO took two straight L's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom