Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
– As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H’s pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE’s top special events of the year.

I wonder who they put VS Lesnar. I'm assuming he goes into SSlam with the strap.

– As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H’s pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE’s top special events of the year.

1. HHH doesn't draw.
2. Seth turning babyface is illogical/HHH is even worse
3. Brock going for anything but the title is dumb

I don't think it's backstage heat on Owens. Tyler breeze has a legitimate argument. I'm sure he's not the only one as well. Willing to bet balor, zayn and Itami feel the same as breeze.

This. Nobody gives a **** about Shameus.
Cuz he was part of the Greatest Tag Team, until Samoa Joe Murked Tyson Kidd...
mean.gif

Gonna catch the divas match and call it a night

I think Paige might've knocked out brie's tooth so that was good.

I would rock a mouthguard like Angle and neville do. I'm not losing teeth because of wrestling.

Last edited:
does it even matter if triple h draws or not for him to insert himself into a big show?

dude probably thinks he was the draw at wrestlemania

I don't think it's backstage heat on Owens. Tyler breeze has a legitimate argument. I'm sure he's not the only one as well. Willing to bet balor, zayn and Itami feel the same as breeze.

I think all 3 of them are part of the NXT 5 crew, so they're ok, though I feel like the countdown to Itami back to Japan could happen sooner than later. His injury could help him out though.

Last edited:
no gives a **** about triple heche

he was smart enough to keep his head on straight during an era when a lot of the big draws were high all day, all night long

he just kept his nose clean...with the exception of brown-nosing when necessary

big deal

Fella cashes in at BG per Haitches demand

Rollins turns face because of this

Bork comes back and wants his rematch

Rollins wants his rematch too but Haitches tells him if he wants it he has to go through him at Summerfest

Haitch burries Seth with the help of KO?

Shield reunion versus authority (again?)

I don't understand Shame-us winning at all unless his the first MITB winner to cash in and lose.

Owens has to win the rubber match. Getting 1 out of 3 from Cena won't help. Ask Bray...
This, seen it with Bray and Rusev. They catch the initial W and get burying for months because Super Cena "adjusts" his game :smh:

Don't be SAWFT hymen
Sheamus deserved to win.
It made the most sense for him to win it imo.
Fella cashes in at BG per Haitches demand

Rollins turns face because of this

Bork comes back and wants his rematch, then proceeds to WARSH Sheamus

Rollins wants his rematch too but Haitches tells him if he wants it he has to go through him at Summerfest

Haitch burries Seth with the help of KO?

Shield reunion versus authority (again?)
Have Seth go over Trips and save the Shield reunion for later down the road, too soon for it right now imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom