Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
1. Did anyone listen to Bret Hart on Jim Ross's podcast. This fool called the uSos the uFos. Dead serious. Damn good listen though.

2. Lucha Underground / NXT / ROH / TNA all on tonight.

you all can go suck an egg

bunch of jobbers

come see me in the ring

i wanna bring some prestige back to this Intercontinental Championship and I'm issuing an open challenge.
**** you bruh. I haven't even got my rightful rematch. You made your homie tap. I never got pinned or submitted. Can't wait until the solo fade...

Just cause!

2015.01.04- Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Kota Ibushi- Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Video Dailymotion

Jim Ross version

That Rock Bottom :x :x :x :x :rofl: :rofl:

ROCK BOTTOM ROCK BOTTOM....WHAT A MINUTE :rofl: Cole was still yelling Rock Bottom even as it was clearly botched

you all can go suck an egg

bunch of jobbers

come see me in the ring

i wanna bring some prestige back to this Intercontinental Championship and I'm issuing an open challenge.
**** you bruh. I haven't even got my rightful rematch. You made your homie tap. I never got pinned or submitted. Can't wait until the solo fade...
**** it I'm a fighting champion. You me Case in a got damn triple threat match.

Kevin Owens on that little boy Bean haircut from Grown Ups..

tumblr_m4978iPhpT1r7bwroo1_r1_500.gif

Last edited:
Tell y'all what, since I like to fight, and I want to make this belt meaningful, let's do this in an Elimination Chamber. Who else thinks they have a chance at the great one?
ill let ya mid card jobbers battle it out for a mid card title.but I respect the fighting spirit unlike the world champ who don't want it in a extreme rules rematch

So is the whole show gon be from the Global Wars ppv? Im cool with it is so lol. Wanted to see that Nakamura vs Roderick Strong match

Back
Top Bottom