Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dvring roh gonna watch when I get back to the crib.then nxt **** tna and maybe watch lucha for the **** of it

ROH needs to figure out a better lighting arrangement..Having the ring so bright with the crowd so dark makes the product look generic and the ring look tiny..

ROH needs to figure out a better lighting arrangement..Having the ring so bright with the crowd so dark makes the product look generic and the ring look tiny..

The lights looks like they're engulfing the wrestlers in flames :lol:

Them bright lights during shows is annoying af too. They were giving me a headache last time I went to a show. @CelticsPride34 favorite wrestler, BJ Whitmer is up next....:smh: :lol:

WOW! they're going to show the WWE Japan show live on the network :wow: Balor vs KO for the belt

Funny thing is I have always loved that Staples Center / MSG look. I never had an issue with it

MLW Radio: Bauer & Pollock - June 3, 2015

WOW! they're going to show the WWE Japan show live on the network
eek.gif
Balor vs KO for the belt
Oh they are! Wow, Can't wait. John Pollack said that they SHOULD.

Man got damN Vega Scott is sexy as hell man

Bullet Club interference or the new Balor Club? :nerd:

Also I already watched this ROH Saturday night, hate that it's a repeat. :smh:

That would be crazy regardless and really? I guess just watch it on tv from now on

Last edited:
Is this dude's ring name really Moose?..That's almost as bad as Funkasaurus..

Tell y'all what, since I like to fight, and I want to make this belt meaningful, let's do this in an Elimination Chamber. Who else thinks they have a chance at the great one?
ill let ya mid card jobbers battle it out for a mid card title.but I respect the fighting spirit unlike the world champ who don't want it in a extreme rules rematch
you expect anything different from a soft chump from da heightz? homie doesn't even have da jesus piece.

Back
Top Bottom