Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ROH 05-23-15 had a nice opening match with Caprice Coleman and Elgin.

I am just going to make WEDS my Wrestling day for sure. Even though it kinda is with NXT

Don't forget ROH comes on tonight fellas

Ricochet would be the best prospect
I personally feel there are enough dudes like him in WWE already. I am slightly bothered by how everyone looks/works the same to a degree. But I guess that is wrestling as a whole these days.

Peep this. Disco Inferno was speaking some truth.

People that are in their mid-30s now, that are wrestlers, grew up watching Benoit/Guerrero/Rey/Liger, etc. WRESTLERS, They were fans of WRESTLING.

People of the previous generation were fans of CHARACTERS. Which might be why doing great promos isn't something this generation things is that important. Everything is about workrate.

Until he said that, I never looked at it like that.

But yea, Ricochet is a mix skinned palette swap of Neville. What will he offer new?

I had no idea Caprice Coleman still wrestled. I think I remember making him on SD Just Bring It :lol:

i must really have ADHD like DC said if I'm watching Jack Evans vs Argenis and this match

Attitude had so many of these 5 minute matches where a **** load of stuff happens, plus post-match.

I bet DC hates Jack Evans. Every single move he does could easily be someone's finisher :lol:

Ricochet would be the best prospect

People that are in their mid-30s now, that are wrestlers, grew up watching Benoit/Guerrero/Rey/Liger, etc. WRESTLERS, They were fans of WRESTLING.

People of the previous generation were fans of CHARACTERS. Which might be why doing great promos isn't something this generation things is that important. Everything is about workrate.

Wow, that's a damn good observation from Disco, that I would probably even back that age up to late 20's. Rollins, Ambrose, Cesaro, Kidd, KO, Bryan, Devitt, and Neville would all fit that mold of what Disco described.

I personally feel there are enough dudes like him in WWE already. I am slightly bothered by how everyone looks/works the same to a degree. But I guess that is wrestling as a whole these days.

But yea, Ricochet is a mix skinned palette swap of Neville. What will he offer new?
When put that way I see your point. He would kind of get lost in the shuffle a bit. He is very talented. He could certainly be properly showcased if wwe reintroduced the cruiserweight division which is unlikely to happen. WWE has booked guys that don't fit there mold at all (daniel bryan, kevin owens etc.) strong as of late but the injuries to daniel bryan make me nervous they would never book a smaller guy to a main event level.

Davari is over here looking like Perry Saturn. Ezekiel/Big Ryck just watched Cage kick his "cousin" Willie Mack's *** and take his Trios tag title spot. LOL.

I know many people don't listen to MLW but whenever DIsco is on there, man it is a must listen for me. Dude seriously knows the game

Watching this Pentagon Jr vs Sexy Star submission match.....

tumblr_npl3na48Ih1sbzhteo2_400.gif

tumblr_npl3na48Ih1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_npl3na48Ih1sbzhteo3_400.gif

Yes, too many dam Indy guys/ Indy influence with the similar looks and movesets. That suicide dive is sooooo overdone now and pointless. It adds nothing to the match. Would love to see wwe build up the younger talent they have with Gable and Jordan.

Last edited:
Woo Woo guy and Mojo are the worst tag team ever assembled.

@jshortt did you see your ticket to NXT yet? Still don't know if the stage is general admission or not.

Last edited:
Watching ROH now, and I've always hated Daniels' disco looking attire he's worn here and there.

Lucha Underground is some good quality 1hr entertainment. I dig both the in-ring product and overall presentation.

Yes, too many dam Indy guys/ Indy influence with the similar looks and movesets. That suicide dive is sooooo overdone now and pointless. It adds nothing to the match. Would love to see wwe build up the younger talent they have with Gable and Jordan.

Biff is good tho

He's got more of an old school style with the nice psychology

Who the hell is this bloated guy with the wild hair and mask??? Hunch would mop the floor with him

Biff is good tho

He's got more of an old school style with the nice psychology

Yeah I watched a few of his matches after his first try out in the winter. Not saying I don't like them, that's not the case dudes are talent but really not much sepeates them. Everybody's doing the same moves/spots to get over. A massive call up is needed tho. Wrestlers like balor/zayn/joe/itami/Charlotte/bayley/banks/lynch don't need that nxt spotlight anymore. They have the young talent just not giving them shine.

Last edited:
Yeah I watched a few of his matches after his first try out in the winter. Not saying I don't like them, that's not the case dudes are talent but really not much sepeates them. Everybody's doing the same moves/spots to get over. A massive call up is needed tho. Wrestlers like balor/zayn/joe/itami/Charlotte/bayley/banks/lynch don't need that nxt spotlight anymore. They have the young talent just not giving them shine.
Then NXT will be weak.

they need to get called up eventually anyway. they're not there to just rot in nxt in front of 20,000 people each week.

It's amazing how dudes can head to New Japan and completely re-invent themselves, whether veterans who became stale, or guys who just needed something extra to put them over the top. Styles, Gallows, Tomko, Matt Morgan and Tensai all benefitted from that.

Back
Top Bottom