Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Lol...she has her own intro now?
She's had her own theme for a long time...but it's just indistinguishable from Kelly Kelly's, Eve's, Kaitlyn's new one, Maryse's and Ted Dibiase Jr's.

Just never seen her have a titantron video, surprising

AJ Kane.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

fixed
Would still smash. 
Of course, that doesn't mean i'm smellin her titty meat though
Yeah.
Spoiler [+]
Doesn't mean I wouldn't though. 
devil.gif

glad Ziggler won, but that finish came out of no where, would have liked a small build up.

Vickie and Dolph lip locking....

I didn't understand why HHH had to throw in "Or you can be a quitter" in a joking tone to end his promo last night. There was no need for it, and it completely ruined the intensity of it (not that there was a ton of intensity, but still...)

Michael+Ealy35.jpg

"Guys, I really wish I can post something about my man Dolph Ziggler, but I can't

cause of you know who [
frown.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
]. But don't worry, I'll be back and better than ever. K thanks."

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Lol...she has her own intro now?
She's had her own theme for a long time...but it's just indistinguishable from Kelly Kelly's, Eve's, Kaitlyn's new one, Maryse's and Ted Dibiase Jr's.

Just never seen her have a titantron video, surprising

AJ had this theme since NXT October 26th 2011. She has three titantron videos but wwe has blocked her newest one from being uploaded to youtube.

heres a video i took last night as the cage dropped, granted im not a big wrestling fan, but it was fun and the atmosphere great

Back
Top Bottom