Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Hearing JR on commentary made me smile man, especially under the circumstances he's been through this past week.

Hope he's around more often.

Taker looked bad.

I'm guessing tomorrow he makes a faewell speech to end the show.

I wonder if Undertaker is really 100% gone or just retired?

Like will he do Axxess and random hey appearances going forward?

they taking apart the ring and taker items are still there

View media item 2390278

I wonder if Undertaker is really 100% gone or just retired?

Like will he do Axxess and random hey appearances going forward?

indy shows
i think he's done completely. hear he has trouble traveling with all his injuries. probably needs surgery and time to recover

Last edited:
Sitting here thinking ab that last match and I have some sympathy for Reigns. Imagine being the guy that retired The Undertaker? That's going to be with him his entire career. It's a crappy situation to be in and he knows it. Roman was never gonna come out a winner in this situation and he knows retiring taker is gonna stick with him for the remainder of his career.

Sitting here thinking ab that last match and I have some sympathy for Reigns. Imagine being the guy that retired The Undertaker? That's going to be with him his entire career. It's a crappy situation to be in and he knows it. Roman was never gonna come out a winner in this situation and he knows retiring taker is gonna stick with him for the remainder of his career.
"Vince, have someone else fight Taker"

Overall it was a really good show tonight. Being there in person is something I have to experience soon.

mania was very lackluster. The last match reminded me of election night. You kinda had hope there would be a come back but in the end, the worst case scenario occurred. They didn't even make Ramen Lames a full heel. He couldn't carry taker through the match and Vince f'ed up. They should've had Cena retire him.

mania was very lackluster. The last match reminded me of election night. You kinda had hope there would be a come back but in the end, the worst case scenario occurred. They didn't even make Ramen Lames a full heel. He couldn't carry taker through the match and Vince f'ed up. They should've had Cena retire him.

Cenq wouldve been much better even Kane

It'd be cool if he went straight for Brock and the Universal Title.

Reigns or Balor have to be next up though right?
Balor of course...Unless they spin it as saying Mick said he got his rematch but Mick is gone

Reigns hasnt done anything yet to be #1 contender...lol but will probably win a match to be #1 contender

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom