Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Should've been Kane in there for his last match.

Sad.

At least i got to see him when they went to NZ years ago. I was so happy he replaced Batista (injured) and also added Kurt on the card :smokin

AJ/Shane was the best match.

The Harry's coming back killed the rest of the show to me. I'm not interested at all unless they milk this Harry's and then let them be broken matt and brother Nero.

Charlotte alone in that match was gold.

That might be the hottest thing Steph has ever worn!

If they had Bray win the Rumble and Randall win at EC that match would mean more.

This was all about Taker and I felt sad as hell for him. And at the same time the cheese of Roman with the pyro at the end like cmon. Get fake Samos Captin America out of here.

I'll watch Raw tonight but after that I'm done. Just SD and NXT. Hopefully they go with the draft soon mix some stuff up.

was the proposal thing real? i dont want bae to marry that invisible bum. dammit.

I think he probably proposed a few months ago off screen but this on screen one helps the reality show they have.

Not a bad WM overall. Definetly better then last years pile of garbage.

was the proposal thing real? i dont want bae to marry that invisible bum. dammit.

I think he probably proposed a few months ago off screen but this on screen one helps the reality show they have.

Yea, you can tell Nikki didn't look genuinely surprised. He even dropped her government when he was talking to her.

Rumor is that the wwe is not happy with Dean due to being drunk at the hof ceremony.

Considering he still retained I'm sure he's fine.

tb8xiseqf9py.jpg

How did he manage to sneak that sign in.

Last edited:
Not a bad WM overall. Definetly better then last years pile of garbage.

yea i enjoyed it for the most part something i havent been able to say for over a decade

never seen so many finishers being kicked out of tho they need to fix that

that goldberg spear through the barrier gotta be my favorite part of wm tho looked nice

Last edited:
yea i enjoyed it for the most part something i havent been able to say for over a decade

never seen so many finishers being kicked out of tho they need to fix that

that goldberg spear through the barrier gotta be my favorite part of wm tho looked nice

Yeah they need to stop with that. Brock stood 4 spears and a jackhammer, Like come on.

I legit thought Goldberg had cut his head again after that spot, he seemed shook.

lol sounding like a true wwe mark

if the hardys arent broken thats a pretty big deal. see the dudleys
I thought about that. After a while, nostalgia wears off. I don't know. The Hardyz have always been more charismatic than The Dudley Brothers though.

Another funny thing is WWE fans finally get Jeff Hardy back. He is always the #1 most downloaded Created Wrestler on the WWE 2K games, so I know a big chunk of the fan base is happy to see him

lol sounding like a true wwe mark

if the hardys arent broken thats a pretty big deal. see the dudleys

Wasn't it known the Dudleys came back to help the division and put others over? The Hardy's will be fine no matter what gimmicks they run with. You heard the pop, you think casual fans care about that delete ****?

jeff hardy always have a huge following. i think that will hurt tna the most. im guessing jeff hardy merch might be their top seller

i would say the dudleys have more charisma than the hardys up until the broken gimmick was created. but the hardys in ring are better

they are up there in age especially matt but if he is able to fully use the broken gimmick and vince doesnt destroy it he can last longer without getting stale

in that interview above hes not speaking in his broken english accent and its weird because he still has his broken hair. dont think you can trademark the word delete lol

then again angle couldnt say " its true " in tna

Wasn't it known the Dudleys came back to help the division and put others over? The Hardy's will be fine no matter what gimmicks they run with. You heard the pop, you think casual fans care about that delete ****?

did you not hear the ******* crowd chant delete?

like really?

did you not hear the ******* crowd chant delete?

like really?

I said casual. Had a few people hit me up that haven't watched any form of the business in years and don't know what TNA is that are hyped because they heard the Hardy Boyz came back lol. They'll be ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom