Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

embarassed.gif
Cathy is bae!

Rewatching the Hardyz winning and they cut the camera whenever Matt did the delete gesture 
mean.gif
roll.gif

Rumor is that the wwe is not happy with Dean due to being drunk at the hof ceremony.

Mania was better then expected IMO. Way better then last years. I can see reigns being a turnoff for a lot of fans like cena was in the mid 2000's.

No more broken hardys :frown:.

Braun losing the BR :frown:.

Bray losing :frown:.

Maryse not even getting a chance to wrestle :frown:.

Idk about you guys, but theres no way they book Nakamura right, hell be jobbing out to tyler breeze in no time.

^Matt and Jeff we interviewed after the match backstage and Matt did the broken gimmick.

The reason Maryse and Nikki barely did anything is because nikki suffered a neck sprain.

Last edited:
Mania was ******* great..Had a blast..

Y'all killin me with the UT talk..Solid match..Still don't think RR needed the rub of retiring Taker..

Was legit sad when he left his gear in the ring..Easily a top 3-5 career of all time..

G'night..

About to die at this airport. Great first Mania experience with @jdcurt2. Shout out to B Sox B Sox for actually meeting up with us today. BIG shout out to Case Case for chilling and driving!

Last edited:

i dont know if you guys watched the broken hardys before but thats not broken matt. and jeff is back to wwe jeff hardy

they really did **** him over and made him say things and talk differently smh

Last edited:
was the proposal thing real? i dont want bae to marry that invisible bum. dammit.

Back
Top Bottom