Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

never got that cena/taker WM moment

so jeff/matt going to cancel all their bookings they've got lined up :lol:

Last edited:
First ksteezy pops up in some NTWT threads awhile back and now ninjahood repels from the rafters like Sting?? Well damn

curiously checked out a stream.....after not watched wrestling for a over 13 years..

motha ******* kicking outta tombstones now?

>D

I'm shocked 10 dollars is too steep that you resorted to an illegal stream.

giphy.gif

cats been peepin wrestling PPV's since da 90's hotbox wit da red scrambler button in da back.... dique we acting brand new now :lol: :smh:

like i said, just got curious, i stopped caring bout wrestling after da attitude era...

:smh: we out here kicking outta finishing moves now for drama? joint fell off.

Can't wait for that heel Roman promo, Broken Matt and Jeff and Shinsuke :smokin . Overall a good show....if it was in the Tokyo Dome we would have given it 6 stars

Last edited:
WM was enjoyable, way better than last year. Definitely tapered off in the second half of the show.

Worst match ring wise was Taker/Roman for obvious reasons. But worst overall match belonged to Bray/Orton. Anticlimactic, the images being displayed on the canvas was done too much, Bray looked like a chump once again. Randy didn't need that win.

WM was enjoyable, way better than last year. Definitely tapered off in the second half of the show.

Worst match ring wise was Taker/Roman for obvious reasons. But worst overall match belonged to Bray/Orton. Anticlimactic, the images being displayed on the canvas was done too much, Bray looked like a chump once again. Randy didn't need that win.

Agreed

Back
Top Bottom