Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Ready for Graves' meltdown tonight when Elias Samson debuts :smokin
Breh...View media item 2390717
Mojo is another guy that could flourish as a heel because he's so obnoxious as a face.
Seriously. Still cannot believe he won the Battle Royal. :smh:
Everyone wanna be apart of us now :smh:
Only temporarily though...
WM weekend=200 different sn
Post WM=back to the same 30 sn lol
This is why. :lol:
The faithful few always remain.
NTWT...View media item 2390723

jmDnYCg.jpg

The most "k" segment of the weekend other than iHust1e being carried to his NTWT World title win

What was longer, the Wrestlemania ramp or the runway on Fast and the Furious 6?

Last night was crazy..Crowd was hyped for pretty much every match..

Brock's pop when he came out was super weak..But when he won it was much better..

From where I was sitting, Miz got no kind of reaction from the crowd..Nobody really cared about Ambrose/Corbin..

Hardys, Chocolate Goddess, Shovel, and Taker got the biggest pops of the night..Enzo/Cass, Cena, and Sext were next..

Roman sucks so bad..People were yelling botch a couple times at him during the Taker match..

Sext got a huge pop from his finisher..

Production value was excellent last night..Definitely better than Dallas..And I thought the card was much better too..Only 2 matches the fans really **** on were Jeans/HairClub4Men and SD Women's match (with the exception of Naomi)..

Crowd cheered big time when KO put 1 finger on the rope to break up the 3 count..

Man last night wore me out on wrestling but will be watching raw when I get home haha. Gonna have to use the spilt screen bc the title game is on too

Collective lost EVERY TITLE

hustle beat deep fries to get in the main title match and won and TJP NOMNOM is the new US Champ

How did my IC match unfold?..Who's the new IC title holder?..

Congrats brother Hust1le..I expect you to be a fighting champ and give me a title shot (seeing as how I've held NTWT gold for almost 3 straight years)..

JCMojica24 JCMojica24 it's all good..We can't win everything..But the Collective shall rise again..Just a matter of time before we all collect new gold..

Collective lost EVERY TITLE

hustle beat deep fries to get in the main title match and won and TJP NOMNOM is the new US Champ

How did my IC match unfold?..Who's the new IC title holder?..

Congrats brother Hust1le..I expect you to be a fighting champ and give me a title shot (seeing as how I've held NTWT gold for almost 3 straight years)..

Rhino beat you for the strap but he told DFly that he didn't want it so now the title is VACANT :nerd:

Hollywood Hust1e is going on vacation.

You jobbers fight amongst yourselves and decide who should have a shot at me.

Most of yall lost last night so I dont see why yall deserve a title shot yet. Get ya W's up b's

@Mr DragonFly Jones  make sure Peep is on time to set the ring up and get my luggage. Im not missing my flight 

And to all you losers that keep booing me every time i succeed. Youll have plenty more opportunities to boo me in the future

Welcome to the Suwooo Era 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom