Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Yeah it's the one I posted on Saturday..Great quality shirt..And there was no way I was passing up a $20 shirt from one of my personal top 3 Japanese and top 3 Cruiserweight wrestlers..Been Team Jushin since back in the early 90's when I'd do tape trading with people from around the country..I was hop to Juicy for a few years before he was on Nitro..Always respected that guys ability and innovation..
Not me..I was basically on the floor being in the risers..My seat was better this year than it was for Dallas..Only thing that sucked for me was it was a plastic folding chair and it was hell on my back..

I was on the risers too. Best decision was getting Riser seats. Felt super close and the price was A1.

Can't WAIT for Raw tonight. Gonna be wild!

I'll be in section 113 if anybody here is nearby tonight. Come say what's up. Should be in an Enzo + Cass shirt and probably some Boosts or Spiridons!

Jim ROss signed 2 year deal with WWE?! Gonna miss hearing you on AXS ;( but welcome back!

Brock is now Universal champ

Finn still gets his rematch

KO still hasnt had his one on one rematch

[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
[@]GotHolesInMySocks[/@ ]now that Mania is over you can freely discuss all the rumors that you were hearing yesterday I am curious to see what was being talked ab that did or did not happen

The ones floating around were

Samoa Joe and Foly getting involved in the Seth/HHH match

Return of the Wyatt Family, Sister Abigail making her debut

That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom