Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

If Elimination was an option I would have.

Wish there was a newer text based wrestling sim

Last edited:
^that clip got 4m views already :wow:
they rarely hit 1m for a good clip. think miz had a couple with his talkingsmack stuff :lol:

that security lady, bless her heart. i hope they bring her back as a gimmick
gronk with the stomps, his adrenaline levels through the roof :lol:

let's not take away from the fact that taker blew a 21-0 streak

Last edited:
[@]GotHolesInMySocks[/@ ]now that Mania is over you can freely discuss all the rumors that you were hearing yesterday I am curious to see what was being talked ab that did or did not happen

Just ordered two shirts through WWE shop with buy one get one for $1 sale. Was waiting to pull the trigger on a good sale for some old school shirts.

Can't wait for RAW tonight. Any sign ideas? Sitting 2nd row hard cam tonight

Just re-watched the Goldberg/Brock match. I thought that it was good last night in-person and it's just as good watching on the network. For what you know these guys are actually capable of, I feel like that was the best match they could've put on. Goldberg's spears were on point. Crowd was hot too.

Just ordered two shirts through WWE shop with buy one get one for $1 sale. Was waiting to pull the trigger on a good sale for some old school shirts.

Wanted to cop a Styles shirt but it's not expected until the damn end of the month. No wonder Reigns is the top seller. His stuff is always available :lol:

I copped 4 T's

Sawft- for my girl

DB-yes yes yes
New day x nerds-highest score
KO-KO Mania

But I copped off prowrestling 2 days ago too

I AM Broken
CM Punk
And Cody BC

A lot of people are speculating if JR would want to be on the road 300 days again. Dude just lost his wife, I don't think he really would mind not being home.

Glad he came to Mania and got to be around friends and called the main event.

A lot of people are speculating if JR would want to be on the road 300 days again. Dude just lost his wife, I don't think he really would mind not being home.

Glad he came to Mania and got to be around friends and called the main event.
Would be the best way to keep his mind off of it, tbh.

Can't wait for RAW tonight. Any sign ideas? Sitting 2nd row hard cam tonight

None regarding the holocaust.

lol I don't plan on it. Still shocked that guy got through with it yesterday

As strict as they are about crowd signs, that was much more offensive than anything I've seen slip through in a very long time and it was in plain view of the camera.

Absolutely tasteless.

I copped 4 T's

Sawft- for my girl

DB-yes yes yes
New day x nerds-highest score
KO-KO Mania

But I copped off prowrestling 2 days ago too

I AM Broken
CM Punk
And Cody BC

PWT had a booth with a bunch of good shirts at WrestleCon..

I copped a great Jushin "Thunder" Liger shirt for $20 and wore it to Mania..Had a lot of people show love for Juicy..

I feel wrestled out. 3 hours tonight man too much. Will be watching tho.
I kinda feel the same way. I will miss the first hour cause I don't get off until 5 and I will catch all the traffic. :smh: :x
jmDnYCg.jpg

The most "k" segment of the weekend other than iHust1e being carried to his NTWT World title win
This. Dude is the homie, but he weaseled his way into a match he didn't deserve and won. Dare I say he is becoming the Roman Reigns of NTWT PPV. An undeserving winner that the fans don't really wanna see in the Main Event.
Anyone got NTWTMania results?..
We all caught the raw deal. But JulesLives lost his pity title reign so that made me feel better.
How did my IC match unfold?..Who's the new IC title holder?..

Congrats brother Hust1le..I expect you to be a fighting champ and give me a title shot (seeing as how I've held NTWT gold for almost 3 straight years)..
View media item 2390846No disrespect big homie Case but I gotta wash iHust1e for acting like he doesn't know me. Especially if he is about getting the bity back brackin... :nerd:
JCMojica24 JCMojica24 it's all good..We can't win everything..But the Collective shall rise again..Just a matter of time before we all collect new gold..
View media item 2390849We coming back stronger than ever.
That is what we do

Hollywood Hust1e is going on vacation.

You jobbers fight amongst yourselves and decide who should have a shot at me.

Most of yall lost last night so I dont see why yall deserve a title shot yet. Get ya W's up b's

@Mr DragonFly Jones
 make sure Peep is on time to set the ring up and get my luggage. Im not missing my flight 

And to all you losers that keep booing me every time i succeed. Youll have plenty more opportunities to boo me in the future

Welcome to the Suwooo Era :evil:  
My win percentage in NTWT is damn near 100%. You whined to the booker and was actually surprised you beat him. Obviously between that and how you conveniently need a vacation leads to me thinking you know your days are numbered b. We already know you sending DFly bad pron links so his CPU can get infected and extend your bogus reign.
Didn't even get pinned last night :smh:

Should've been an elimination fatal fourway. Cause peep would've been done first :smh: D Fly D Fly
This. Real talk 22 how did you get into the title match? What qualifications?
If Elimination was an option I would have.

Wish there was a newer text based wrestling sim
I don't fare well in Fatal Four ways. I always catch some boo boo ****. I softened Peep up and then let iHust1e tap him out. Makes no damb sense b. I really deserve that one on one fade. Just sayin...(Go Eagles) :nerd:

As strict as they are about crowd signs, that was much more offensive than anything I've seen slip through in a very long time and it was in plain view of the camera.

Absolutely tasteless.

Yeah man that was an absolutely classless sign to bring/make..That's beyond what is funny/trolling..But I'm not surprised he got it in..They were more concerned with the size of women's purses than checking what signs said..I am surprised that nobody from WWE had security take it from him..

Was you guys able to see the sign during the whole show or just for the Reigns match?..

Watching Taker/Reigns now....That tombstone reversal botch was trash, but I really don't know anybody that could've actually converted that other than Cena. Taker was dead *** weight.

I saw anther funny one while I was there, but not sure if it was shown on TV and/or taken, but it said:

"I saw Page's crumpet"

Back
Top Bottom