Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

PWT had a booth with a bunch of good shirts at WrestleCon..

I copped a great Jushin "Thunder" Liger shirt for $20 and wore it to Mania..Had a lot of people show love for Juicy..

Is that the one you posted a while ago?? If so that one is siiickkk, damn 20 is a deal. They had 15% off for the weekend and I can do pickup so I don't have to spend on shipping. ROH is going to Milwaukee this month so I'm trying to go that might have to call off.

Any of ya'll at the show have trouble seeing the ring with the lights on? Apparently lots of people could not see bc the lights around the ring were so bright :smh:

View media item 2390886

The crowds affected chanted numerous times during he show - "Turn off the lights, we can't see". I heard from others there next to me that it was a problem at WM29 too

View media item 2390846No disrespect big homie Case but I gotta wash iHust1e for acting like he doesn't know me.

I know this brother..I had posted that after his first defense that I should get the next crack at whoever the champ is..Feel like it's deserved since I won the IC almost immediately after coming of the longest reign in NTWT tag team history..

One of the best parts about WM was the pre-pre show, in the crowd.

A cosplay Stone Cold was wrestling other cosplay wrestlers (warrior, flair and a masked wrestler) with a cosplay ref. The crowd was loving it

Watching Taker/Reigns now....That tombstone reversal botch was trash, but I really don't know anybody that could've actually converted that other than Cena. Taker was dead *** weight.

He was supposed to be dead weight..If he'd have helped Roman get himself up then it'd have looked stupid..And Show, Braun, Henry, Cesaro, ShameUs, Cena, and Big E all could've pulled off that move with ease..Reigns just isn't that strong..He's never come across, IMO, as a guy that's powerful..He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's just some ordinary guy..

He was supposed to be dead weight..If he'd have helped Roman get himself up then it'd have looked stupid..And Show, Braun, Henry, Cesaro, ShameUs, Cena, and Big E all could've pulled off that move with ease..Reigns just isn't that strong..He's never come across, IMO, as a guy that's powerful..He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's just some ordinary guy..
Yeah I guess I was moreso talking about dudes that would actually be in a Mania match with Taker....

Hollywood Hust1e is going on vacation.

You jobbers fight amongst yourselves and decide who should have a shot at me.

Most of yall lost last night so I dont see why yall deserve a title shot yet. Get ya W's up b's

@Mr DragonFly Jones
 make sure Peep is on time to set the ring up and get my luggage. Im not missing my flight 

And to all you losers that keep booing me every time i succeed. Youll have plenty more opportunities to boo me in the future

Welcome to the Suwooo Era 
devil.gif

My win percentage in NTWT is damn near 100%. You whined to the booker and was actually surprised you beat him. Obviously between that and how you conveniently need a vacation leads to me thinking you know your days are numbered b. We already know you sending DFly bad pron links so his CPU can get infected and extend your bogus reign.
kane-surf.jpg

I kinda feel the same way. I will miss the first hour cause I don't get off until 5 and I will catch all the traffic. :smh: :x
This. Dude is the homie, but he weaseled his way into a match he didn't deserve and won. Dare I say he is becoming the Roman Reigns of NTWT PPV. An undeserving winner that the fans don't really wanna see in the Main Event.
We all caught the raw deal. But JulesLives lost his pity title reign so that made me feel better.
View media item 2390846No disrespect big homie Case but I gotta wash iHust1e for acting like he doesn't know me. Especially if he is about getting the bity back brackin... :nerd:
View media item 2390849We coming back stronger than ever.

My win percentage in NTWT is damn near 100%. You whined to the booker and was actually surprised you beat him. Obviously between that and how you conveniently need a vacation leads to me thinking you know your days are numbered b. We already know you sending DFly bad pron links so his CPU can get infected and extend your bogus reign.
This. Real talk 22 how did you get into the title match? What qualifications?
I don't fare well in Fatal Four ways. I always catch some boo boo ****. I softened Peep up and then let iHust1e tap him out. Makes no damb sense b. I really deserve that one on one fade. Just sayin...(Go Eagles) :nerd:
Aside from the longest reigning us champ. Biggest baller in NTWT smashing the hottest chick. Idk fam. You tell me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Is that the one you posted a while ago?? If so that one is siiickkk, damn 20 is a deal. They had 15% off for the weekend and I can do pickup so I don't have to spend on shipping. ROH is going to Milwaukee this month so I'm trying to go that might have to call off.

Yeah it's the one I posted on Saturday..Great quality shirt..And there was no way I was passing up a $20 shirt from one of my personal top 3 Japanese and top 3 Cruiserweight wrestlers..Been Team Jushin since back in the early 90's when I'd do tape trading with people from around the country..I was hop to Juicy for a few years before he was on Nitro..Always respected that guys ability and innovation..

Any of ya'll at the show have trouble seeing the ring with the lights on? Apparently lots of people could not see bc the lights around the ring were so bright :smh:

View media item 2390886

Not me..I was basically on the floor being in the risers..My seat was better this year than it was for Dallas..Only thing that sucked for me was it was a plastic folding chair and it was hell on my back..

Man that ridiculous Holocaust sign is in plain view at the end when Taker is taking off his gear :smh:

Watching Taker/Reigns now....That tombstone reversal botch was trash, but I really don't know anybody that could've actually converted that other than Cena. Taker was dead *** weight.

roman is off that "stuff"

View media item 2390886

If you notice the 2 guys in white shirts standing in that big walkway, that's about where my seat was..Except I was about 20 ft in from the concrete walkway cause my seat was next to the aisle seat..So I was only slightly elevated off the floor but it still allowed me a really good sight line..

View media item 2390886

If you notice the 2 guys in white shirts standing in that big walkway, that's about where my seat was..Except I was about 20 ft in from the concrete walkway cause my seat was next to the aisle seat..So I was only slightly elevated off the floor but it still allowed me a really good sight line..

Was that you yelling at the guy to put his sign down when you were doing your facebook stream? :rofl:

I think the best comment we had last night during the show was whenever Bray was projecting the damn worms and maggots someone said that they were gonna project Paige's video on the ring next :rofl:

I was legit howlin when I read that man I couldn't stop laughing :lol:

Some dude that walked by us NTers on the concourse was wearing a shirt that just had a pic of Paige with the moneyshot on her. Complete savage.

Back
Top Bottom