Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Watching Taker/Reigns now....That tombstone reversal botch was trash, but I really don't know anybody that could've actually converted that other than Cena. Taker was dead *** weight.
I think there are a few who could have been strong enough to still do that spot b...
I know this brother..I had posted that after his first defense that I should get the next crack at whoever the champ is..Feel like it's deserved since I won the IC almost immediately after coming of the longest reign in NTWT tag team history..
Your accolades are almost without parallel Case. I also had a damn near 1.5 year IC run and dethroned the longest UsS Champ of all time. The Collective is about that action.
He was supposed to be dead weight..If he'd have helped Roman get himself up then it'd have looked stupid..And Show, Braun, Henry, Cesaro, ShameUs, Cena, and Big E all could've pulled off that move with ease..Reigns just isn't that strong..He's never come across, IMO, as a guy that's powerful..He's not a good guy, he's not a bad guy, he's just some ordinary guy..
View media item 2390947
Bayley's elbow drop>>>>>****'s elbow drop
View media item 2391005
kane-surf.jpg
View media item 2391015
Aside from the longest reigning us champ. Biggest baller in NTWT smashing the hottest chick. Idk fam. You tell me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No shade 22. Me and you almost always get along throughout my tenure here. But when I have to win a dam battle royal from throng the 3rd entrant, later defend the US, get no rematch for my OG belt(just like when I lost my IC belt...)and then have 2 more people added to the title match that I earned. Booking isn't always favorable for BigEgo24 people. These are a few examples of how I get the less than stellar treatment from he higher ups...

African teacher here came up to me telling me about a fight that was in his class.

"If you would have seen all of those bloods. There were so many bloods, that you could fill up a cup full of bloods."

Hell nah. She was super garbage. Imagine Eva Marie getting the belt and that isn't too far from her time in the WWE. :smh: :x she had to gives All of the Holes up for that type of push. :evil:
Seen a pic with her and Lana she made Lana look basic. I have seen her before never notice how hot she is.

Was it Reggie?!? :smh: :x :lol:

Lol naw i was back in buffalo at this time. I went to nitro that day before. I worked at a car wash and he rolled in a white escalade 24s and loud music lol. Asked where he could get some wood. Hooked him up with my brother. Burned one in the back :pimp: we didnt even talk about wrestling lol.

Lol naw i was back in buffalo at this time. I went to nitro that day before. I worked at a car wash and he rolled in a white escalade 24s and loud music lol. Asked where he could get some wood. Hooked him up with my brother.
Ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

What if taker retired his deadman character, and he's about to bounce back as American Bad *** for next years Mania

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol naw i was back in buffalo at this time. I went to nitro that day before. I worked at a car wash and he rolled in a white escalade 24s and loud music lol. Asked where he could get some wood. Hooked him up with my brother. Burned one in the back :pimp: we didnt even talk about wrestling lol.

Peeled a potato?

Back
Top Bottom