Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Yo no one expected them to have 2 ladder matches in 24 hours. I really thought they were going to the SD brand. Being a surprise vs the uso at WM but those belts never made it.

Same

And New Day was smart with the deflection of coming out in their ring gear

What if taker retired his deadman character, and he's about to bounce back as American Bad *** for next years Mania

Naw, Vince hates the ABA gimmick. WWE rarely (if ever) references that iteration of Undertaker. It was very apparent going into Mania 27 when Taker faced HHH. During the build, they made it seem like those two never faced each other at the grandest stage of 'em all when in actually, they did 10 years prior at Mania X-Seven.

WWE's revisionist history at work.

There is NO GM mode

But you CAN put whoever you want on any brand.

If you have a creative mind, you can "create" a GM Mode yourself though

Trying to think what they can do tonight for the post-Mania Raw shock value.

I mean, Matt and Jeff came back last night, Taker is done, Brock is already champ, etc.

Trying to think what they can do tonight for the post-Mania Raw shock value.

I mean, Matt and Jeff came back last night, Taker is done, Brock is already champ, etc.
Brock comes out to celebrate, Finn returns? 
nerd.gif

And.. where does Seth go now? Joe?

Last edited:
Peep Game Peep Game
Could Kelly Kelly wrestle? That chick is super hot.
Hell nah. She was super garbage. Imagine Eva Marie getting the belt and that isn't too far from her time in the WWE. :smh: :x she had to gives All of the Holes up for that type of push. :evil:

This. The ***** ran the ropes like a toddler and damn near would mess up the Molly Go Round, which is just a damn front flip

Last edited:
Peep Game Peep Game
Could Kelly Kelly wrestle? That chick is super hot.
Hell nah. She was super garbage. Imagine Eva Marie getting the belt and that isn't too far from her time in the WWE. :smh: :x she had to gives All of the Holes up for that type of push. :evil:

Think nikki did that lol
Many bodily fluids we're released bc of kelly kelly

I noticed a lot of the divas from that era dont really mess with bellas. Think kelly kelly posted a tribute to beth and thank her for elevating othervgirls and not using them as stepping stones

I like that it's simpler right now.
The Option TO control all of those things would be nice. It is simpler now because the game doesn't allow for you to control the things in the video.

If there was an option to make things automated (things you don't feel like dealing with), it would provide a much deeper experience.

I forgot to mention

AJ Styles is a miracle worker

His match with Shane ended up being one of the bright spots last night

As much as I like keeping kayfabe, doing it in 2017 is insulting to the fans
What isn't kayfabe?

Every celebrity you know has a gimmick.

The news sells nothing but storylines, especially today.

Political parties? Religious groups? "Nations" of people. "Americans," "Chinese," "Russians?" Factions.

Society itself is an artificial environment created for the entertainment of humans.

All depends on what you're trying to sell.

The Option TO control all of those things would be nice. It is simpler now because the game doesn't allow for you to control the things in the video.

If there was an option to make things automated (things you don't feel like dealing with), it would provide a much deeper experience.
I don't care about contracts and all that other crap. Just give me universe mode I just care about the wrestling. That other stuff is just Barbie stuff contract signings and TV ratings no thanks.

What isn't kayfabe?

Every celebrity you know has a gimmick.

The news sells nothing but storylines, especially today.

Political parties? Religious groups? "Nations" of people. "Americans," "Chinese," "Russians?" Factions.

Society itself is an artificial environment created for the entertainment of humans.

All depends on what you're trying to sell.

Thank you

Like I said...it's just different now

John Cena probably proposed to Nikki months ago, but they made the fans believe that it all happened on the spot last night

I don't care about contracts and all that other crap. Just give me universe mode I just care about the wrestling. That other stuff is just Barbie stuff contract signings and TV ratings no thanks.

You aren't reading.

Some people care about those things.

If there is an OPTION for Manual/Auto to control those aspects of "GM Mode" it would make all parties happy.

You wouldn't HAVE to control them or care about them

But right now, there is NO OPTION for ANY of that and the replay value of Universe Mode suffers because of it.

It is nowhere near Barbie stuff. It is SIMULATION stuff.

Back
Top Bottom