Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Undertaker gonna come back as mark calloway softball dad

Every person i know whoses kids play soft ball in austin see him at his daughter game.
Seen him at the mall threw up a fist... Didnt want to bother him.

Also chopped it up with mark henry at gamestop...he looked odd hold a gameboy advance

For those with 2k17, is there a gm mode?

Like can i put whoever i want into any brand?

Hardy's were still at the hotel last night by the time Mania started last night. Glad they were able to keep to keep that surpise underwraps

Hardy's were still at the hotel last night by the time Mania started last night. Glad they were able to keep to keep that surpise underwraps

But was it really a surprise?

The ladder match stipulation kind of gave it away.

Considering it was not leaked that they were going to be at Mania I would say it was still a surprise. Everyone knew they were coming to WWE but didn't know when.

Jeff failing that test in 2008 made Punk world champ in 2008 lol

Hardyz as WWE's twitter cover tho!

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Considering it was not leaked that they were going to be at Mania I would say it was still a surprise. Everyone knew they were coming to WWE but didn't know when.

Yea true.

I was expecting a return tonight.

Hardy's were still at the hotel last night by the time Mania started last night.
Glad they were able to keep to keep that surpise underwraps

I saw a video posted of earlier in the day yesterday of an official WWE vehicle at their broken Hardy's tailgate party

Last edited:
Yo no one expected them to have 2 ladder matches in 24 hours. I really thought they were going to the SD brand. Being a surprise vs the uso at WM but those belts never made it.

Back
Top Bottom