Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

This. The ***** ran the ropes like a toddler and damn near would mess up the Molly Go Round, which is just a damn front flip
Damn so I should just enjoy her Instagram pics then.

Yes :lol: that recent pic of her in the black lingerie/swimsuit is the best pic I've seen her in, yet her eyes still look dead.

Other than that, *Marcus Camby gif*
giphy.gif

Z0gju.gif

NFTgm.gif

Kelly Kelly so bad in the ring. Everytime Peep mentions that dead look in her eyes I didn't really get it until the other day when she was taking pics at wrestlecon and she had this look in her eye and I thought of peep talking ab her dead eyes and sure enough that was it. :rofl:

As deep as wrestling text-based simulators are is what a GM Mode should offer.

Some of us want to do more than Wrestler A vs Wrestler B with little to no consequence.

The current Universe Mode in WWE 2K is basically a "Exhibition Mode that COntinues....." You have to provide your users a deeper gaming experience in 2017 man. It is borderline disrespectful

Kelly Kelly so bad in the ring. Everytime Peep mentions that dead look in her eyes I didn't really get it until the other day when she was taking pics at wrestlecon and she had this look in her eye and I thought of peep talking ab her dead eyes and sure enough that was it. :rofl:
Dead eyes won't stop me man.

Hell, something 50% as deep as this would make a WORLD of a difference.

Again, if you don't WANT to do this, just turn it on AUTO and let the CPU handle these things.

Ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I saw what he posted and knew it was a typo. But your response made it way funnier. View media item 2391187
What if taker retired his deadman character, and he's about to bounce back as American Bad *** for next years Mania
I would surely hope not. :smh: :x
Played it safe in the survey and bombed worse than the ntmania card.
I am pretty sure I suffered the same fate. I honestly don't remember a few of my choices.
Revival, Almas and Nakamura need to be on SD. I guess RAW would get Dillinger but we know all the call ups won't just be on one show.
SmackDown deserves to get some good workers too. Raw stay hoggin the talent just to push Roman reigns. :smh:
Damn so I should just enjoy her Instagram pics then.
Yes homie. Anything else will sully her in your eyes.
What isn't kayfabe?

Every celebrity you know has a gimmick.

The news sells nothing but storylines, especially today.

Political parties? Religious groups? "Nations" of people. "Americans," "Chinese," "Russians?" Factions.

Society itself is an artificial environment created for the entertainment of humans.

All depends on what you're trying to sell.
View media item 2391192View media item 2391193
Yup, Peep first mad eye noticed the dead eyes too. That look is usually because a person did some shameful acts... :nerd: (see most pron stars)
Lol naw i was back in buffalo at this time. I went to nitro that day before. I worked at a car wash and he rolled in a white escalade 24s and loud music lol. Asked where he could get some wood. Hooked him up with my brother. Burned one in the back :pimp: we didnt even talk about wrestling lol.
That's dope.

As deep as wrestling text-based simulators are is what a GM Mode should offer.

Some of us want to do more than Wrestler A vs Wrestler B with little to no consequence.

The current Universe Mode in WWE 2K is basically a "Exhibition Mode that COntinues....." You have to provide your users a deeper gaming experience in 2017 man. It is borderline disrespectful

I got a spread sheet to keep track of matches title changes fueds ect. RVD just beat crews for my secondary title lol

Creativity runs through your veins.

What else do you track?

PPV results i got a money in the bank ppv (called a different name) im trying to get a good surviver series going but the game never books it right. I made stables and they will put the tag team in the match but teamed up with the opposing teams 3rd memeber. Very annoying bug. Also Elimination chamber cant be used with custom arenas. Very annoying to and breaks my imersion

Back
Top Bottom