Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

I wonder how many people are gonna be switchin brands next week. As far as the top guys go I dont really care who ends up on which brand. I just hope Cesaro goes to SD.

KO and Tongan Jeff need to be in a stable together..They fit together perfectly..Even a possible tag team..Would love to see them vs. The Hardys for the titles..

So what do we think this Payback card is going to look like?

Reigns/Strowman
Owens/Jericho
Rollins/Joe
Bayley/Emma
Hardys/Sheasaro

Anybody else worried that the WWE are going to ruin The Hardy's? It feels like they've completely stripped away everything that made Matt Hardy relevant again. They should have come in and been completely over the top like they have been since the broken Matt stuff started. Can see them going stale in a few months if the company decides to just have them as yet another basic tag team.

Anybody else worried that the WWE are going to ruin The Hardy's? It feels like they've completely stripped away everything that made Matt Hardy relevant again. They should have come in and been completely over the top like they have been since the broken Matt stuff started. Can see them going stale in a few months if the company decides to just have them as yet another basic tag team.

This. Same goes for Kurt to be honest, but I think the GM role is best suited for him, and it will eventually lead to a match with someone.

I do wonder if they are trying to see if they can get legal stuff out of the way regarding the BROKEN character....Also, the Hardys don't have to be the focus of an entire brand, so they aren't going to get the type of mic time in the WWE that they did in TNA, so it does negate things a little...

Being optimistic I'm going to assume that creative figures outside of you marks no one really knows about the Hardys and their broken condition.

If they were smart they'd just recreate the storyline. Give the Hardys a solid reign with the titles and have Brother Nero lose it for them. This leads to Matt becoming Broken again.

^Yep, that Anthem owl is serious about legal action . So right now we're getting 09 Jeff Hardy and Quarter Broken Matt til further notice :lol:

KO and Tongan Jeff need to be in a stable together..They fit together perfectly..Even a possible tag team..Would love to see them vs. The Hardys for the titles..

We need more stables period. What do we have the new day thats it right? The LON could of been something if they was put together to get roman over.

Would've been cool to see Fergal turn on Rollins, and KO, Joe, and Balor give him a beatdown. Make Rollins feud with all 3, win the RR in 2018 and get back to title contention.

Case, hows the back holding up? Starting Hardcore Holly's book right now.

View media item 2392140

@green rhino123

We need more stables period. What do we have the new day thats it right? The LON could of been something if they was put together to get roman over.

That's one thing about New Japan, There is lots of good stables. But that is maybe because they have so many god damn tag team matches :lol:

tumblr_onv0z1qPzI1uta6xoo3_500.gif
This is what I said to 4W last year.

Last edited:

This. Same goes for Kurt to be honest, but I think the GM role is best suited for him, and it will eventually lead to a match with someone.

I'd say Samoa Joe, but I'm sure it'll be HHH somehow at next year's WM.

Case, hows the back holding up? Starting Hardcore Holly's book right now.

]

I'm ready to go home..Mania week is exhausting..Enjoy the book and let me know your thoughts when you're done..

So, what can we expect from SD tonight?..

Thank you guys for all the well wishes they sent my wife home yesterday she and the baby doing fine.

They took all the tubes out my oldest and hes talking and drinking apple juice today. A few more days in here then we get to go home hopefully.

Thx broskis yall really kept my mind off this tough week.

Back
Top Bottom