Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Hes not that bad...

Tell me 1 match he had that "stole the show" or was MOTN or even the best match on a weekly episode of NXT so I can watch it and change my mind..Dudes in hear talking about he deserves the call up for being in NXT for so long, but did y'all stop to think maybe there's a reason he was in the D-league for that amount of time?..I'm not saying he's the worst wrestler ever, but he's just not anything special..If you gave that 10 gimmick to anyone the crowd would react the same..Which to me means dude isn't very memorable..I hope he does good on the main roster though, cause the more solid performers on SD or RAM just means more entertaining matches for everyone to watch..But I honestly don't think he'll do anything of importance..

#moneylong
What you think about Nak's debut case?

Loved it..He came out and did exactly what I've said he do..And that's have the crowd wrapped around his finger..That's all that matters..I would've loved to see him in a match, but that'll happen, probably, next week..

Right now Bama again
mean.gif
I'll be back in buffalo in two months
Why the shuffling if I may ask?

What a difference in places to live huh?

It's money to be made down here. Im a electrician. We are building a power plant in Mississippi right now. Plus my wife from Bama so I always gotta come back here I hate Bama but it's a great place to raise kids.

Buffalo way to dangerous for my kids but it's the my city born and raised so I can never leave it fully :smh:

Just because Tye won't be a world champion or put on MoTY doesn't mean we're not allowed to like him

Quote my comment where I said you aren't allowed to like him..I understand we all like different wrestlers for different reasons..And we all dislike wrestlers for different reasons..I don't like Tye because he's boring and I don't think he's anything special in the ring..

I saw the Rooooo match with him and it was okay..Nothing great or memorable..The other match posted don't count cause it's a 4way..

Has Tye ever headlined a Takeover or Network special?..Hell, has dude ever even been the last match on a card?..

Buffalo way to dangerous for my kids but it's the my city born and raised so I can never leave it fully :smh:

**** that..I'm born and raised in Dayton and I'd have zero problems leaving this city and people in the rear view mirror..Especially if it's not a good place to raise my son..

What a difference in places to live huh?

It's money to be made down here. Im a electrician. We are building a power plant in Mississippi right now. Plus my wife from Bama so I always gotta come back here I hate Bama but it's a great place to raise kids.

Buffalo get down like that? Didn't know that.

**** that..I'm born and raised in Dayton and I'd have zero problems leaving this city and people in the rear view mirror..Especially if it's not a good place to raise my son..

Yeah true but i learned so much from the streets(good and bad) I kind of want them to experience it too with my help tho lol. My mom's family from Columbus and I have family in Dayton too small world lol.

Back
Top Bottom