Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

For all of yall that go to AXXESS at WM Weekend, I don't know why yall just don't go to the WaleMania events

Yeah, can you hook up a match-worn outfit this Christmas though? :nerd:
2415491f7dff87aaf801e26ef892c224.gif

got you

Last edited:
Pretty cool to see the Hardys, Angle return to the WWE. 

Definitely can tell Matt still acting "Broken" in some aspects, but Jeff is full back to being Jeff Hardy lol.

I think I'm going to have to start watching Smackdown more consistently since Shinsuke is now there. That entrance was nice.

He has had a few. Seth and him at Mania is the first to come to mind. Also him washing that loser ** **** at Mania years ago. :D
I was asleep and woke up to all types of foolishness. :lol:
Either with Rollins, Reigns,or Bryan
This this and this. People be hating on Migos da gawd. From now on they are getting hit with the View media item 2393543
:pimp: i really hope ty gets atleast a us title run. Dude put in so much work behind the scenes.
We can always agree on Tye deserving a push. Even if the homie Case thinks he's boring. I would say the amount of charisma Tye Dilly has is equal to that of Sting. Meaning it isn't a whole damn lot but I like him anyway. Plus Sting was booked to look good with Flair...If he caught more L's I am sure you wouldn't have liked him so much coming up.
Get him 22.
He posts a couple pics of Finn Balor for yall to fap coma to and all of a sudden he deserve a shot at HHH??

giphy.gif

plz :rofl:  

I beat 22Centz, killed Peep.....again, and washed some other jobber that was in the match

Holla at me when somebody makes me a fire avy and maybe ill answer my phone from Mexico
Look you old emotional I need to take some time off and get away from the heat ***** *** *****. We out for BLOOD for real. Not that fake east coast Dip Set banging. You need to pull an Iruka Sensei and acknowledge this greatness before the promos start coming. Ol indigestion keeps me from meeting the homie *** *****. I got the receipts b. Don't make me expose to those that don't know you...
iVirgil used to massage men's feet for money and now he's the NTWT World champion, talk about a come up
I still can't believe DFly just kept adding people to the match. I earned in and caught the raw deal by having two people added to our match.

Crying @ "iVirgil" :rofl:
I still need some logical reasons for the additions to the Main Event. He baited you and you walked right into it. This guy is a more undeserving champ that JulesLives was. :x
Nia is smashin him right now you got it backwards
She's not like most girls...
Roode vs Dillinger at Takeover Toronto

Roode vs Dillinger vs Strong vs Almas
Tell em TJP.
Just because Tye won't be a world champion or put on MoTY doesn't mean we're not allowed to like him
My man PLVN. :nthat:

Last edited:
Didn't Sasha say something on that Lillian Garcia podcast along the lines of she didn't fancy Mikaze at all when she first met him :smh:

I was busy talking to my girl last night when SD ended. Anyone know who was the last superstar they showed before the show ended? I need it for the survey question. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom