Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Hes not that bad...
Tell me 1 match he had that "stole the show" or was MOTN or even the best match on a weekly episode of NXT so I can watch it and change my mind..Dudes in hear talking about he deserves the call up for being in NXT for so long, but did y'all stop to think maybe there's a reason he was in the D-league for that amount of time?..I'm not saying he's the worst wrestler ever, but he's just not anything special..If you gave that 10 gimmick to anyone the crowd would react the same..Which to me means dude isn't very memorable..I hope he does good on the main roster though, cause the more solid performers on SD or RAM just means more entertaining matches for everyone to watch..But I honestly don't think he'll do anything of importance..
PREACH brother

PROPER

2415491f7dff87aaf801e26ef892c224.gif

got you

Appreciate it, man! :pimp:

What a difference in places to live huh?
It's money to be made down here. Im a electrician. We are building a power plant in Mississippi right now. Plus my wife from Bama so I always gotta come back here I hate Bama but it's a great place to raise kids.

Buffalo way to dangerous for my kids but it's the my city born and raised so I can never leave it fully
mean.gif

Buffalo get down like that? Didn't know that.
Buffalo def got its grimey areas

Yall expecting a guy that is midcarder at best to be at the top of the NXT card when its full of indie guys?!

Thats what i dont get. How can you hate a dude who worked his *** off to get where he is. Same with the miz.

miz would make tye a big star and seem like the ultimate "underdog"
then again, that 10 gimmick is so over :lol:

watching shinsuke and dolph
man, that guy has so much potential. cant wait to see dolph in the months ahead :pimp: shinsuke was great, too

View media item 2393560
@22moneylong keep ya girl in check man damn :smh:

it got wet when the violins hit :lol:
ol girl begging to Ride him, I meant, do a Ride Along with him

Last edited:
Miz always been good on mic now he has raised his level of mic work up. Tye doesn't do anything well. But I will give him a chance but I am not expecting nothing from him tho.

One's trash is another's treasure

Yall having TOO high expectations on the Perfect 10

Y'all in here talking about how great dude is and how much personality he got, but then gonna say out expectation are TOO high?..That don't even make any sense..And how can you have too high of expectation on a dude called the "Perfect 10"?..

Yall like females i swear just hate to hate. Oh my girl look at her shoes why she got them on. TYGAWDS HERE DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Y'all in here talking about how great dude is and how much personality he got, but then gonna say out expectation are TOO high?..That don't even make any sense..And how can you have too high of expectation on a dude called the "Perfect 10"?..
THREAD

Back
Top Bottom