Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Randy's already established and proven. he doesnt need to go over on a guy who's still tryna make his way, especially if its a non-title match. and Bray's PPV record is like 0-200. does he really need to eat anymore pinfalls? :lol:

Bray has been on WWE television for 5 years now. That's plenty of time to "make his way".

He needs to go away for a LONG time. He's so damaged from yoyo booking that he's toast to many fans.

What's this I'm reading X-Pac has gone missing?

http://comicbook.com/wwe/2017/04/30/wwe-legend-x-pac-reportedly-goes-missing/

WWE Legend, Sean Waltman, also known as X-Pac, has reportedly gone missing. The former D-Generation X and NWO star was scheduled to wrestle in the United Kingdom for International Pro Wrestling, but according to the promotion, never arrived or contacted anyone about his absence.

According to WrestlingInc, Waltman was booked in a 6-man tag team match alongside Chakara and Scott Star against the team of Sammy Smooth, Adam 'Flex' Maxted and Livvii Grace. Waltman was scheduled to arrive one day before the event.

IPW:UK released the following statement on their Facebook page.

"With regret, unless a miracle occurs, X-Pac will no longer be appearing at the Extreme Measures 2017 event later today.
He was scheduled to land in the UK on Saturday at 2pm, but 12 hours later and nobody has heard from him. We wish Sean well and hope he is safe. Sometimes you do everything you can but it's completely out of our hands.

* We spent Saturday attempting to check if flights were possible for an international name to replace him, but at such short notice the options were next to none. As a result, we have been searching up and down the UK for available replacements and as you will see on the day tomorrow, we think we've found the best option at short notice.
* All other advertised wrestlers are in the country and ready for the show.
* Jimmy Havoc will be joining the Meet & Greet to replace X-Pac.
* Anybody who had an Interval photo package, The London Riots will replace X-Pac in the photo package. You're also immediately given a £10 reduction on package you've purchased, or if you wish you may obtain a full refund. Just let us know at the event.
* Furthermore, if you've placed an order for the X-Pac IPW:UK tee, you may either keep your purchase of the tee as some kind of collectors item, or have a complete refund.
Any further questions can be directed to us by private message, we will endeavor to reply to all messages before door time."

The unexplained absence is certainly alarming as Waltman has long battled substance abuse problems. Hopefully, the entire incident is just a misunderstanding as by all account, the former WWE great is currently in the best shape of his life, both physically and mentally.

As of this writing, Waltman has not updated the situation on social media. We will keep you posted as any new information comes in.

Last edited:

AdolescentFrayedHeifer.gif

FearfulMajorDogwoodtwigborer.gif

EnchantingThatAnaconda.gif

:evil:

History was made at NXT Southaven just moments ago as Asuka (with Ruby Riot) defeated Peyton Royce & Billie Kay and extended her streak to 174 matches in WWE without being pinned or submitted. With this match, Asuka has now officially surpassed Goldberg's streak in both way. The real numbers one and the inflated numbers one.
Also, before anyone jumps on me saying that she didn't win every match during the streak, yes that's true. She didn't win every match. But neither did Goldberg who had 5 matches during his streak that technically ended as "No Contest".
EDIT: Just to clarify so no one is confused. This is not her 174th win in WWE, it's her 174th match where she was't pinned or submitted. As far as winning goes, this is 169th win for Asuka which means that last night she surpassed Goldberg by numbers of wins as well because with 5 "No Contest" matces Goldberg is at 168 wins.

She should start saying, "Who's next?"

My girl and I had a good chat with Elgin and Starr before the show... Just talked about weed really and how Starr got in a verbal fight with a 7 year old girl and lost at the last show he was at... Wrestling talk but not smarky stuff...

They then stopped by for just a couple minutes at 2am before heading to Connecticut... Starr texted me a couple hours ago saying they were awesome.... Told him to tell his friends :lol:...

That's pretty cool. Was the 7-year old girl heckling him or something?4

Yeah the girl and her dad were heckling him cause he was the heel... I forgot what was said, but the girl legit won the verbal contest :lol:... Dude really connects with the crowd in person, but it doesn't equate video... Yet anyways... Him and Ethan Page are both super great at getting over with a crowd...

Yeah the girl and her dad were heckling him cause he was the heel... I forgot what was said, but the girl legit won the verbal contest :lol:... Dude really connects with the crowd in person, but it doesn't equate video... Yet anyways... Him and Ethan Page are both super great at getting over with a crowd...

I understand the kid heckling him, but the dad too? I never understood why adults heckle athletes because it usually results in either the athlete performing better or a fight and the heckler gets kicked out :lol: :smh:. Either way, did you tell Elgin and Starr that you don't watch the E and hope they don't sign with them? :lol:

Naw it was normal heel heckling... He was the heel, people are supposed to tell him he sucks :lol:... I can't wait to go to wrestling shows to boo the bad guys with my kid...

And no I did not, that would have been smarkish to tell them not to get a good payday...

Probably skipping out on Payback.

Gotta catch up on finishing a few projects I'm working on.

Future PPV Of The Year Great Balls Of Fire will be the show worth tuning in for
pimp.gif
Legit want to get tickets and fly out to WWE GREAT BALLS OF FIRE [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom