Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Pregame before I head to the sap center
pimp.gif
22bottlezofbeerondawall 

PSN?

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a House of Horrors Match

• Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

• The Hardyz (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus for the Raw Tag Titles

• Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho for the US TITLE If Jericho wins he goes to SD Live

• Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Womens Title

• Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight Title

• Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe

• Pre-Show Enzo and Cass vs. Gallows and Anderson

Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt in a House of Horrors Match

• Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman

• The Hardyz (c) vs. Cesaro and Sheamus for the Raw Tag Titles

• Kevin Owens (c) vs. Chris Jericho for the US TITLE If Jericho wins he goes to SD Live

• Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss for the Raw Womens Title

• Neville (c) vs. Austin Aries for the Cruiserweight Title

• Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe

• Pre-Show Enzo and Cass vs. Gallows and Anderson
Wow, that is a nice looking card. I was about to skip out.

In a cooking mood today, damn not because of a PPV done by the World Wrestling Federation. Leg of Lamb Roasting in the oven, Brussell Sprouts, Baked Sweet Potatos, 15 Bean Soup in the CrockPot; Cabbage/Ground Turkey/Carmelized Onions mixture.

I SHOULD have cooked the lamb on the grill but I didn't feel like messing with those damn mosquitos nor did I feel like cleaning the grill

Cleaning the grill is the worst. :x hate it. You don't do it after you grill cause you wanna eat. Then when you wanna reuse it you look at your grill and realize you gotta clean it before you cook it now :smh:

@toine2983 Glad you're alright man.
Thanks fellas.

Sup NTWT fam.

Been MIA for last couple days because I got into a car accident.

My car is a wreck, but thankfully I'm ok.

What happened?
I was crossing an intersection because the light turned green on my side.

As I was driving across, a pickup truck broadsided the driver's side of my car and the momentum from that sent my car head on into a tree.

After I got hit the driver of the truck came to check on me and said that sun was in his eyes do he didn't see that the light had turn red and kept coming.

What up guys? Had a crazy bachelor party for my boy in AC last night. Not too excited for Payback.

But hoping Strowman WASHES Reigns.

Cleaning the grill is the worst. :x hate it. You don't do it after you grill cause you wanna eat. Then when you wanna reuse it you look at your grill and realize you gotta clean it before you cook it now :smh:
Exactly, perfect day for it too man.

Future PPV Of The Year Great Balls Of Fire will be the show worth tuning in for :pimp:

Legit want to get tickets and fly out to WWE GREAT BALLS OF FIRE [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

thought it was a joke :lol:
"i'll see you at Great Balls of Fire"
cant wait for the promos :lol:

Back
Top Bottom