Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

lucifer-s2-ep3.gif

Cleaning the grill is the worst. :x hate it. You don't do it after you grill cause you wanna eat. Then when you wanna reuse it you look at your grill and realize you gotta clean it before you cook it now :smh:

No it isn't... You just gotta turn it into pure carbon first...

Get the grill OD hot...
Spray grill grates with Pam...

Squirt some water on it so it steams up good...

PAM again...

Scrape.. Crud will come right off...

Naw it was normal heel heckling... He was the heel, people are supposed to tell him he sucks :lol:... I can't wait to go to wrestling shows to boo the bad guys with my kid...

And no I did not, that would have been smarkish to tell them not to get a good payday...

Booing is fine and expected, it's the personal insults that I never understood.

I was crossing an intersection because the light turned green on my side.

As I was driving across, a pickup truck broadsided the driver's side of my car and the momentum from that sent my car head on into a tree.

After I got hit the driver of the truck came to check on me and said that sun was in his eyes do he didn't see that the light had turn red and kept coming.

Man, that's rough to hear. Good thing you made it out alright because getting t-boned is no joke never mind your car going into a tree right after. Even if you don't have any injuries right now, might want to see what you can get from that person's insurance in case you start having issues later on.

these guys still over :lol:

playing to the asian crowd. that was pretty cringeworthy :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom