Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Batista is going to come back and team up with the Shield against the "New Evolution" :nerd: :nerd:

I can def see that happening soon.

Ambrose was never gonna join Evolution man, I dont think the sum***** has ever worn a suit a day in his life
laugh.gif
He'd come out in a suit like this
roll.gif

Wow!!!!

Thought Ambrose would've been the choice as he's a natural heel. Great for Seth though.

Shield gets a new guy now?

Roman will probably never get thru another night with his vest + beater combo intact again at this rate :rofl: :rofl:

Guess Raw will indeed be a part of my bday next week...:pimp: :pimp: :wow:

Let it play out first. Calling it DUMB is being a prisoner of the moment.

Rollins was a heel in ROH from what I was told and he pulled it off fine.

Also, the Shield WERE heels when they first came to the main roster. Things should be fine man

And he was 10x better as a face in ROH.

Dude comes off a bit forced when he's a heel.

Sorry but I'm not going to jump on the hype train.

they did it too soon. but then again after a ppv is when they get their most views. so it will bring more people back on the raw train.

yea man rollins needed the heel turn more than anyone i guess,ambrose got the mic skills and reigns got the look.they didnt need the evolution push,but this is going to work wonders for rollins.just what i was hoping for a major storyline change,thought it would come later in the year but this is even better

Dudes being prisoners of the moment. This is DUMB man. :smh:

It sounds like you're legit hurt at the betrayal :lol:

Nah man, there was nothing left for the Shield to accomplish as a team. They've literally beaten everybody except for Lesnar, this was always going to be the next step.

Not really lol. Just think it's stupid way to go about it.

Beg to differ.  Time to start building these guys as upper midcard singles guys.  I can't take much more of SuperCena in every main event feud due to a lack of viable draws.

I agree but not in THIS way.

Last edited:
Ric Flair about to be in a shield vest styling n profiling coming out of tanks…..woooooooooo

And he was 10x better as a face in ROH.

Dude comes off a bit forced when he's a heel.

Sorry but I'm not going to jump on the hype train.
We will see. He can always come back to the good side though. Dude is just getting started. BUt we will see. Good conversation piece anyway.

Elijah Woods, forgot all about this dude LOL

Back
Top Bottom