Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Going back to watch what I missed. Kane's unkempt hair looks like Alicia Fox's weave

That was probably the poorest executed heel turn in recent memory..It was blatantly obvious and took all the shock value out of it for me..I do have to say I didn't think he'd be the one to turn..

Thank you case.

We will see. He can always come back to the good side though. Dude is just getting started. BUt we will see. Good conversation piece anyway.

Elijah Woods, forgot all about this dude LOL

Yeah we'll see. Don't have high expectations though.

Last edited:
And he was 10x better as a face in ROH.

Dude comes off a bit forced when he's a heel.

Sorry but I'm not going to jump on the hype train.

We will see. He can always come back to the good side though. Dude is just getting started. BUt we will see. Good conversation piece anyway.

Elijah Woods, forgot all about this dude LOL

Rollins was all around trash in ROH anyways imo. He had nothing but a create-a-wrestler moveset and terrible mic skills as a face and heel...embodied pretty much everything I hate about indy wrestling. He's waaaay better now and I wanna see him take this opportunity and make it work.

Maybe dye the hair black? Keep the riot gear though.

Here they go with undressing Reigns again.
laugh.gif

What did you call it @PeepGame - homoerotic test run?
laugh.gif
That was me fam.

Reigns looks funny without a shirt hes the one thats gotta keep the riot gear. Rollins can pull off the trunks and so could Dean

how can you say it was predictable and then say well i didnt think it would be rollins,even if you saw the heel turn coming,definitely didnt see it coming from rollins,i think that was the good an unpredictable part imo

The shield couldnt have gone any higher they pretty much washed the whole roster as a group , someone had to turn. Was expecting and still expecting some sort of triple threat fued in the future though

I was literally talking about how much I like seth the most and I felt he had the most unique moveset of the group 20mins b4 this happened man. I really dont know if ima get wwe2k15 because the shield was the main reason i wanted the game :rolleyes

View media item 1005378

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom