Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Damn man, Rollins really tuned on 'em :smh: :frown:

Those chair shots :x

- I'm glad Leggintista bounced. You can tell since he came back his heart wasn't in it. Dude was just there.

- I wish there was a rival company that guys like Ziggler could go to. It's a damn shame how they are treating him like he's X-Pac.

- The Uso's and Wyatt fam feud is really good.

- Is Nikki Bellas's mass gettin phatter?

View media item 1008629

Last edited:
All you old heads in here.. Tell me if I'm wrong... But Paul Heyman is the closest thing to Bobby Heenan since Bobby Heenan...

- I wish there was a rival company that guys like Ziggler could go to. It's a damn shame how they are treating him like he's X-Pac.

I'm telling you, if Dolph and Kofi aren't gonna reform New Age Outlaws 2014, then the WWE needs to round all these guys back up
tumblr_mmwa13rnoF1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

spirit-squad-slams-rob-vam-dam-o.gif

It would probably take 10 of then to lift current RVD though. Miz, Sandow, Truth, Riley and Tyson Kidd aren't doing anything

Last edited:
Yea I that Kenny would be the man as well :lol:

tumblr_inline_n6no362n2R1sc17sf.gif

I'm completely shocked that Renee is gettin it while Saxton has no rhythm

Evil Male Cheerleader..... :rofl:

I sure would have loved to sit in on that creative meeting when that was pitched. "Hey Vince we have 5 guys in developmental, let's turn them blonde and make them cheerleaders and call them the Spirit Squad"

Any other gimmicks you would have loved to hear how they were pitched?

Not enough interest. I picked up crabs, no celtics pride, on the way home so I won't be joining tonight

Back
Top Bottom