Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

So evo suit Seth not going to do that flip thing over the barricade? It's the little details that gets me upset. I hope he keeps his shield outfit and flips over the barricade and meet up with Evolution ringside.

So evo suit Seth not going to do that flip thing over the barricade? It's the little details that gets me upset. I hope he keeps his shield outfit and flips over the barricade and meet up with Evolution ringside.
i think those days are over unless its a double agent type cross but i dont think so

I got equated to "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson, so my day is pretty much complete..

I also found that I'm the oldest guy in the NTWT..:\

@4wrestling = Larry Zbyszko cause he's been around forever, knows a lot, but everyone pretty much just tunes him out when he speaks..

@CelticsPride34 = Randy Savage cause you have to have a screw loose to be involved in that much "savagery" ..

@peepgame = Ricky Steamboat cause he's always giving 100% and is an eternal babyface..

@Club27 = Kevin Nash cause he's infamous for cutting realistic promos, but most people hate him behind the scenes..Also is the booker for the company..

@DC = Mike Tenay cause he's the one with all the Japanese & Mexican wrestling knowledge..

If I've offended anyone I don't really give two *****

crazy was playing 2k14 sheild vs caw wyatts ,6 man tag,deans in the ring next thing you know seth comes in and clothes lines him to hell and leaves reigns and dean to fight alone,lol  2k is so random and all over the place,but i thought to myself wow thats awesome that they just did that.of course i didnt want it to happen so it was random but still funny 

made me think of the possibilities of wwe2k15 and if the implement a wwe today kind of deal the way it is in nba2k.i really hope so 

I got equated to "The Enforcer" Arn Anderson, so my day is pretty much complete..

I also found that I'm the oldest guy in the NTWT..
ohwell.gif

@4wrestling = Larry Zbyszko cause he's been around forever, knows a lot, but everyone pretty much just tunes him out when he speaks..

@CelticsPride34 = Randy Savage cause you have to have a screw loose to be involved in that much "savagery" ..

@peepgame = Ricky Steamboat cause he's always giving 100% and is an eternal babyface..

@Club27 = Kevin Nash cause he's infamous for cutting realistic promos, but most people hate him behind the scenes..Also is the booker for the company..

@DC = Mike Tenay cause he's the one with all the Japanese & Mexican wrestling knowledge..
Damn I see how it is.

I also found that I'm the oldest guy in the NTWT..:\

Bautista' Kanye a shrug...

I don't participate regularly in the discussions, per se....but I am reading every week.

also, staring 40 down in a couple months. (pulls collar)

More respect needs to be shown to my man The Clubs. Out of all of you he is the only one with balls enough to make the leap inside the squared circle. While the rest of you complain about the product week after week, he is part of the change.

@SEC Champ

Much respect man

More respect needs to be shown to my man The Clubs. Out of all of you he is the only one with balls enough to make the leap inside the squared circle. While the rest of you complain about the product week after week, he is part of the change.

@SEC Champ

Much respect man
Bad News DC

Not all of us are as alpha as club B

Melina has a nice body but couldn't deal with that face...

u can say that for the majority of divas that were ever in the wwe. Only a handful were banging from head to toe

Back
Top Bottom