BpGLepRIcAEGFxq.jpg
laugh.gif
that girl was tryna take selfies all night long. That's gotta be her best one
laugh.gif
i noticed this too
roll.gif

turned 28 last month

i agree seth needs to be in the suit

.that interview was eh,i dont think they will give any real good reason why he turned,but whatever it was still good imo

no cesaro in mitb smh,at this point just give the belt to cena,i hate to say it but if this will be his last title run before the new guys enter the main event scene then i guess itll be fine for him to have it till summer slam.

i dont see any other logical champion except maybe ziggler lol 
laugh.gif
 jk 

They should have one MITB ladder match for the WWEWHC and another for the MITB briefcase.  Simple.

Last edited:
Sooooo

about the viewing party tonight? We gonna have enough people to have it? 8pm tonight?

29 next month

1. Ric flair best in the biz. His match with lawyer late 80s ish got me hooked.

2. I use to go to alot of house shows when I was a kid cant remember which ones tho. I remember seeing the rock when he was still goin by maivia :pimp:

3. HBK ladies love me even tho im getting old and bald

4. 4wrestling hes HHH always trying to bury somebody.

whats the ppv for tonight?rangers game on so idk,but i could always 2 screen it with the lap top and tv 

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?
What age did you first experienced wrestling?
What wrestler do you relate to most and please choose someone besides your favorites?
Pick one NTWT member and decide if he's a heel, face, mark, etc etc

1. Steve Austin is my all time favorite North American wrestler. He excelled in pretty much all styles of heavyweight wrestling and his charisma on the mic and in-ring is A++. Daniel Bryan is probably my current favorite and if he keeps it up for the next ten years or so he could go down as the GOAT in-ring wrestler in my books.

2. I was probably like 4 or 5 when I first started playing my brothers copy of Royal Rumble on SNES. That was my introduction and HBK was my immediate favorite wrestler to use :pimp:. Didnt start watching until i was probably 8 or so.

3. Erick Rowan or Mordecai

4. @hombrelobo is the Paul Roma of NTWT

I sound like an old fart most of the time but i'm 23, turning 24 in September :nerd:

MITB 2011 - chicago. punk "walks out"

Extreme rules 2012 - sheamus and d bry 2/3 falls. jericho vs punk

backlash 2009 - cena vs edge, steamboat vs jericho

no way out 2001 - three stages of hell between hhh and austin, angle vs rock

great american bash 2004

Last edited:
if youre doing the viewing party tonight, please reply and your choice. dont even necessarily have to do the ones listed, just figured id narrow the list a little bit.voting ends at 7pm EST?

trying to get a good group. if its only a couple people, im just gonna fire up breaking bad

Back
Top Bottom