Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

idk if anyone is touching jeff hardy and his high flying antics man,i know some of it was unnecessary but it was always 
pimp.gif
hardys were my favorite growing up. i remember i was in elementary school when they were coming up (i know i know im young as hell) and my bed time was at 930 so that gave me half an hour of raw. i would beg my dad to let me stay up just to see the hardys wrestle. so damn innovative

then i lost all respect for him after he flushed it all down the toilet for drugs. victory road vs sting was the last straw for me and an embarassment to professional wrestling.

inb4 DC goes in on me, no DC stuff

did you look into this before you put it on ? like do you know any outcomes or anything like that? thats the best watchin a ppv that you forget the endings and its like watching it live
i didnt look up any outcomes its been a while so im going in mostly forgetting everything so im pretty much watching it live lol feels good.

hardys were my favorite growing up. i remember i was in elementary school when they were coming up (i know i know im young as hell) and my bed time was at 930 so that gave me half an hour of raw. i would beg my dad to let me stay up just to see the hardys wrestle. so damn innovative

then i lost all respect for him after he flushed it all down the toilet for drugs. victory road vs sting was the last straw for me and an embarassment to professional wrestling.

inb4 DC goes in on me, no DC stuff
yea its sad what he became man,they even let him beat triple h for the title and he threw it all the way.smh

I was watching the Gail Kim episode of Wrestling With Rosenberg. She still looks damn good. Didn't know she won the women's championship in her first match on the main roster. Or that she walked out during a battle royale match on Raw and quit. wwe didn't appreciate that fine Asian woman.

yea its sad what he became man,they even let him beat triple h for the title and he threw it all the way.smh
yep. 

are you talking about the one raw where he beat HHH??

I was pretty young but im pretty sure one raw he beat HHH for the title in the beginning of the show and he had to give it up at the end due to a technicality or some BS aka booking. 

I was watching the Gail Kim episode of Wrestling With Rosenberg. She still looks damn good. Didn't know she won the women's championship in her first match on the main roster. Or that she walked out during a battle royale match on Raw and quit. wwe didn't appreciate that fine Asian woman.
The things I would do to watch her wrestle Asa Akira my goodness

@casekicks 98 or 99? and which wrestler/manager am i since everyone but me got one

Either one man..I was at both so they're equally as good to me..Most would say 98, but 99 is not far behind..

And I don't know which wrestler/manager you are..You're new to NTWT, but yet you come with some good insights and cool stories..But if I had to guess, for now, I'd say

Jeff Jarrett..Got the family connections, like things old school, and can tell a pretty good story..But yet everyone hates the F outta you..
J/K..

But seriously, you need to get an avy..Cause sometimes, with all the new guys popping in and out of the wrestling thread, it makes it hard to tell who's who when they have the generic NT logo avy..

yep. 

are you talking about the one raw where he beat HHH??

I was pretty young but im pretty sure one raw he beat HHH for the title in the beginning of the show and he had to give it up at the end due to a technicality or some BS aka booking. 
Armageddon 08
The BS booking was Jericho.

Last edited:
Either one man..I was at both so they're equally as good to me..Most would say 98, but 99 is not far behind..

And I don't know which wrestler/manager you are..You're new to NTWT, but yet you come with some good insights and cool stories..But if I had to guess, for now, I'd say

Jeff Jarrett..Got the family connections, like things old school, and can tell a pretty good story..But yet everyone hates the F outta you..
J/K..

But seriously, you need to get an avy..Cause sometimes, with all the new guys popping in and out of the wrestling thread, it makes it hard to tell who's who when they have the generic NT logo avy..

haha Jarrett J-A-DOUBLE R-E-DOUBLE T

and i been on Niketalk prob longer than everyone in this thread (maybe?) and never had an avy.. i have to invest in one i guess

yep, we are all defined by our avys in this thread. @John2st  , you been NTWT fam for a while. A gif needs to be made for you.

off the top off my head, i know the following dudes avys

peep: seth/layla. its always some sort of layla avy

case: stinger

4w: banana cat or whatever the hell that is

gene: my dude sawyer

3dgar : punk

mr cashflow: did have DDP but recently changed to the alpha male ziggler

hymen: bo

ihustle: camron

johnnyredstorm: some boxing gif of a dude dodging a punch

celticpride: savage

jcmojica: rick rude?

frank: special ed kurt

PLVN: did have a dinosaur, forget what he has now

its so funny how fast WWF depushes people.. watching tlc 12 shield match and ryback was the next big thing.. FLOP.. it gets ya nervous for the cesaros of the company

Survivor Series 2002 is still one of my all time favorite WWF/WWE PPVs.

Anyone else have a list of their top 5 WWF/WWE PPVs of all time.

Mine:
1. WrestleMania 19 (for sentimental reasons)
2. King of the Ring 2001
3. WrestleMania 17
4. Royal Rumble 2000
5. Survivor Series 2002

its so funny how fast WWF depushes people.. watching tlc 12 shield match and ryback was the next big thing.. FLOP.. it gets ya nervous for the cesaros of the company

I thought Ryback was gonna be the next big thing (no pun intended). He was soooooo over.

.........then flop.

Fellas. Fill me in. Has the Seth betrayal been addressed?

Brain vs Heyman. It's pretty tough but I give Heyman the slight edge. Maybe because Heyman is more current. I got to watch some brain clips.

am i the only one that doesnt see reigns as this huge mega star that all the dirtsheets are saying WWF thinks he is? I think he is the flop of this new wave

Brain vs Heyman. It's pretty tough but I give Heyman the slight edge. Maybe because Heyman is more current. I got to watch some brain clips.

watch one video and your mind should be changed that easily

J/K..

haha Jarrett J-A-DOUBLE R-E-DOUBLE T

and i been on Niketalk prob longer than everyone in this thread (maybe?) and never had an avy.. i have to invest in one i guess

Damn you got an old Sn... I think it goes you, 4W,them me.. Though I thought I woulda got banned tonight.. Some douche called me a white supremacist...

Triple H touched on it a little bit during his weekly interview thing with Cole. But we really just have to wait till Raw.

Is anyone else wondering why they turned him on Raw instead of at Payback? Seems weird they got a clean sweep of Evolution then he turns. I would have liked Batista to of been eliminated by Rollins then have Rollins turn on Ambrose and Reigns. Then on Raw have HHH say Batista didn't carry his weight and kick him out of the group.

Damn you got an old Sn... I think it goes you, 4W,them me.. Though I thought I woulda got banned tonight.. Some douche called me a white supremacist...

i rarely ever post. just browse 90% of the people on this site are idiots. besides the NTWT obviously. but which thread?

john2st john2st , you are Michael McGillicutty. You thought you could ride into NTWT and get pushed to the main event because your dad is someone, well you thought wrong son :lol:

Triple H touched on it a little bit during his weekly interview thing with Cole. But we really just have to wait till Raw.

Is anyone else wondering why they turned him on Raw instead of at Payback? Seems weird they got a clean sweep of Evolution then he turns. I would have liked Batista to of been eliminated by Rollins then have Rollins turn on Ambrose and Reigns. Then on Raw have HHH say Batista didn't carry his weight and kick him out of the group.
Theyre probably gonna pull the angle on how reigns and ambrose got pins ( i think it was only them) when seth was putting his body onthe line by jumping off the titantron

john2st john2st , you are Michael McGillicutty. You thought you could ride into NTWT and get pushed to the main event because your dad is someone, well you thought wrong son :lol:

this dude.. i know more about wrestling then 99% of the bozos out there pal.. i bring stuff to the table. i lived through it.. i didnt even get curtis axle i got his alter ego

Theyre probably gonna pull the angle on how reigns and ambrose got pins ( i think it was only them) when seth was putting his body onthe line by jumping off the titantron

I rather them skip the cry baby I get no respect and I do more story.

Not sure I laughed harder at a women's match. Gail seriously just took a bump, and casually rolled out the ring and left :lol:

Back
Top Bottom