Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

People backstage are already questioning the logic behind Rollins heel turn. Many feel that it should've been Ambrose the one to turn.

Officials are also not happy with Bo Dallas' conditioning and feel his body needs to be more tone.

I thought that's why they busted him back down after they brought him last time late 12/ early 13. Also not sure why they wouldn't make sure he was in the shape they wanted him before bringing him back up.

- Is Nikki Bellas's mass gettin phatter?

View media item 1008629
Nope :lol:

Not enough interest. I picked up crabs, no celtics pride, on the way home so I won't be joining tonight
:lol:

your 1000% right,he is the greatest commentator by far.well besides jr but heenan was always the heel commentator which is why i loved him.the great jokes and back and forth with monsoon was classic.yea i remember watching prime time with my older bro lol good times 
Brain was great in his WCW days too. I wouldn't compare him to JR because one is color and one is play-by-play

I hate VKM on commentary.
He makes matches hard to watch man. Dead serious

haha the macho man was great. lord alfred bored me.

King was great in his prime when he had a longer leash
Listen to the last Cheap Heat podcast. Nothing but Macho and Owen discussion. :smokin

Imagine if kayfabe existed... and people still thought wrestling was real...
Yall internet dudes killed wrestling.

These kids today don't know good announcing, commentating, or introductions!
Can't agree. Renee Young is good in the booth. Lillian Garcia is solid on the mic. Generational bias.

u seem to be knowledgeable about wrestling which is why i dont understand your love for ziggler,but hey im not judging.lol,after all i like adam rose 
WTF :lol:

Greatest 2 words I've ever heard in the history of pro wrestling is The Fink saying "And NEW" when someone won a title..
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

Mike Tenay knew every move known to mankind but was kinda bland.
In WCW he didn't need personality. He was in the booth with Dream and Brain. Tenay is probably my favorite of all time. I learned so much about wrestling from him. Love dude.

idk if anyone is touching jeff hardy and his high flying antics man,i know some of it was unnecessary but it was always :pimp:
Dude is probably my favorite American wrestler of all time. Dude just had IT man. Konnan says Jeff Hardy had the most groupies in wrestling history. Which was always a funny random stat to me.

I was watching the Gail Kim episode of Wrestling With Rosenberg. She still looks damn good. Didn't know she won the women's championship in her first match on the main roster. Or that she walked out during a battle royale match on Raw and quit. wwe didn't appreciate that fine Asian woman.
Yep, great interview. Also listen to her on the JR Podcast a few weeks ago. Great show

john2st john2st , you are Michael McGillicutty. You thought you could ride into NTWT and get pushed to the main event because your dad is someone, well you thought wrong son :lol:
hahahahhaahahhahaha

billy kidman shooting star press :pimp:  ,pretty dope cw match. but i think taz and cole have to be the worst play by play team ever 
Horrible Shooting Star Press

go to school there my man. going into my 5th year there for engineering. 

i'm originally from the (greater) philadelphia area though. north wales/lansdale/montgomeryville

4w also went there to my knowledge

af1, also a montgomery county guy here, even worked in the mall 15 years ago, but now in ny.
got some psu alums as friends, but temple university guy here.

word is Dbry recovery going worse than expected.
I hope they don't force him back when he is not ready. the extra 4 months now could shorten his career years if not properly healed. neck injuries are no joke.

i love how DC says "yall internet dudes" like he hasnt been on this site every day for the last 13 years
laugh.gif

if bluetista doesn't have to leave for the movie do they turn Seth and make him join evolution?

af1, also a montgomery county guy here, even worked in the mall 15 years ago, but now in ny.
got some psu alums as friends, but temple university guy here.
oh word? I went to north penn high school man. i live literally a 5 min drive from the mall right down 309. i had no idea man

Club, you been paying attention to the WWE product lately?

Interested to hear thoughts on the WWE currently from a wrestlers standpoint.

Things you like/dislike?

Can I have an autograph?

oh word? I went to north penn high school man. i live literally a 5 min drive from the mall right down 309. i had no idea man

Yeah man. not to thread jack, but montco resident since 79. Havent been to that mall in awhile but headed down in a few weeks to visit my bro so maybe I'll head up 309 my youth, haha. Adult World still open? Btw, pinoy?

Club, welcome back.

I think this wouldve been the perfect time for Punk to have return instead of having Rollins turn heel. Cue "Cult of Personality" during the standoff, have Punk walk out. Raw could've ended the way Nitros use to end back in the day.

Dont know what they are trying to do with Rusev, but I'm loving Bo Dallas. Got my gf watching some wrestling after I showed her some ROH. She's a BOliever.

What to do with Bray now?

why can't Bo pull a Rock and leave for a couple months and get some surgery to tighten up that loose-skin stomach? you can tell Bo was a fat kid before how that is all moving-crasy in the slow-mo....

Rock had some surgery early on because he wanted to tighten up his look.

Yeah man. not to thread jack, but montco resident since 79. Havent been to that mall in awhile but headed down in a few weeks to visit my bro so maybe I'll head up 309 my youth, haha. Adult World still open? Btw, pinoy?

Club, welcome back.

I think this wouldve been the perfect time for Punk to have return instead of having Rollins turn heel. Cue "Cult of Personality" during the standoff, have Punk walk out. Raw could've ended the way Nitros use to end back in the day.

Dont know what they are trying to do with Rusev, but I'm loving Bo Dallas. Got my gf watching some wrestling after I showed her some ROH. She's a BOliever.

What to do with Bray now?

Yessir, it's still open. Right near that best buy. Garden golf is no more though.

100%, full blooded :pimp:

why can't Bo pull a Rock and leave for a couple months and get some surgery to tighten up that loose-skin stomach? you can tell Bo was a fat kid before how that is all moving-crasy in the slow-mo....

Rock had some surgery early on because he wanted to tighten up his look.

He probably got flabby when he was Flex Cabana/Cabana.

Yessir, it's still open. Right near that best buy. Garden golf is no more though.

100%, full blooded :pimp:

Damn, no more Garden golf? Last time I was in the area was around 2010.

We probably know the same filipinos though I'm probably 10 yrs older than you. I was at Lids, Kids Foot Locker, and Champs at the mall from 96-99. Used to ball at Lower Gwynedd back in the day as well.

I actually thought Bo Dallas was in better shape when they first brought him up :lol:. Somebody must've sent them his gut gif.

Not sure why they're questioning the logic behind Rollins' heel turn. They built up to it very well and should get some props for not going with the obvious (Ambrose).

Back
Top Bottom