Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

In the mean time, these videos always cheer me up:

"Kane suck it"

"Brock Lesnar let's do this"

"Brock Lesnar yell"

Just lost my job today...I need my ntwt brothas to cheer me up
frown.gif

Club, you been paying attention to the WWE product lately?

Interested to hear thoughts on the WWE currently from a wrestlers standpoint.

Things you like/dislike?

Can I have an autograph?
Product has been solid IMO over the last several months. Great ring work, genuinely shocking moments

i mean im just a smark like anyone else here, i just so happen to 'rassle as well.

Ziggler and Cesaro are my guys. its nice to see ONE of them getting a decent push..

yes on the autograph, as long as i dont have to sign any cheeks

i was wondering where B-Mami was

Just lost my job today...I need my ntwt brothas to cheer me up :frown:

Dag, sorry to hear that man...keep your head up tho, it'll work out for the best in due time.

You should watch the Goldust 'Tourette's' promos/segments too...guaranteed lulz.

This usually cheers me up. Hopefully will do the same for you...

Last edited:
I actually thought Bo Dallas was in better shape when they first brought him up
laugh.gif
. Somebody must've sent them his gut gif.

Not sure why they're questioning the logic behind Rollins' heel turn. They built up to it very well and should get some props for not going with the obvious (Ambrose).
thats that good ol wwe creative,finally do something right and of course they question it lol 
Just lost my job today...I need my ntwt brothas to cheer me up
frown.gif
the heel side of me envisioned a vkm ''YOUR FIRED" or a stephanie version 
sick.gif
 lol jk  .but seriously that sucks man,ive been there before keep ya head up man.u could always watch some good ol stone cold highlights of beating up the boss to make u feel better 

ive decided that DC/Peep would have been the main event for NTMania IV

Dont know who'd go over though

just got done watchin Disney junior Mickey Mouse club about to fire up Halloween havoc 92 spin the wheel make the deal. just because it was in philly. still can't believe they made that match a coal miners glove match. or whatever it was. so stupid. I was so disappointed as a 6 year old kid

great business man Vince was. kept nwa out of the then spectrum so they had to run the civic center.

Back
Top Bottom