Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

BREH!! They've been slacking this week. I've been clicking Grantland Sports on my ESPN Radio APP since Tuesday awaiting this weeks episode.
smokin.gif
THIS. Ive purposely been putting off some work assignments because im waiting for it to drop so i can listen to it.

the owen and randy savage discussion from last week was dope

Keep your head up 22. I always appreciate you dropping the 411 in here.

Just watched ziggler vs cena at tlc 2012. Probably ziggler 2nd greatest moment I'm glad I don't connect with him or else I'd be pretty bummed about his current run. AMIRITE?

Keep your head up 22. I always appreciate you dropping the 411 in here.

Just watched ziggler vs cena at tlc 2012. Probably ziggler 2nd greatest moment I'm glad I don't connect with him or else I'd be pretty bummed about his current run. AMIRITE?
I love that match. In the beginning when he runs the ropes. And then stops at the ropes and does the Flair walk with the hair flick.

Too much charisma man. I love that match.

What about me :D

You, sir, are "Mean" Gene Okerlund cause you're always dropping info for us..And I feel like you secretly want to charge us .99 a minute for updated news..

And I'm sorry to hear about your job..Stay positive and good things will come to you..God bless..

Trish looks terrible in that pic but she is GOAT to me.

when she first came to the WWE and did all those photoshoots. That mass. The one photo with her *** in the air in the background. Everyone knows that photo. Had me as a kid all excited and ish. Didn't know what was going on in my pants

fist time listening cheap heat because i really dislike peter rosenberg when hes on hot 97.is he any good on this?

Back
Top Bottom