Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

@Penny1Folarin= @CmPunk?
nerd.gif

Bro. Sorry to hear that. I don't know the situation but I'm sure you'll recover. Just take it as a vacation.

Keep your head up 22. I always appreciate you dropping the 411 in here.

Just watched ziggler vs cena at tlc 2012. Probably ziggler 2nd greatest moment I'm glad I don't connect with him or else I'd be pretty bummed about his current run. AMIRITE?

You, sir, are "Mean" Gene Okerlund cause you're always dropping info for us..And I feel like you secretly want to charge us .99 a minute for updated news..

And I'm sorry to hear about your job..Stay positive and good things will come to you..God bless..

Sorry to hear that 22stylez 22stylez . I just started working last week after almost 6 months of being unemployed. Keep grinding and stay positive. Great things will come your way. :smile:

Thanks a lot guys! I knew I can count on you guys to cheer me up. Y'all are like an internet family to me. :smile:

Last edited:
yea listening to her on cheap heat she def sounded like a lame,hated her voice 
sick.gif
 and she aint know who bobby the brain was smh,she aint no wrestling fan,her dating this guy confirms i was right

i blame dude love 

-As previously reported, the Seth Rollins heel turn against The Shield on this past Monday’s RAW was actually not written into the script for the show. Apparently the Rollins heel turn was officially decided upon on Sunday afternoon prior to the WWE Payback pay-per-view.

According to one source, Rollins turning heel was Vince McMahon’s way of reacting to the low RAW rating for the Payback “go-home” show the week before.

-As previously reported, the Seth Rollins heel turn against The Shield on this past Monday’s RAW was actually not written into the script for the show. Apparently the Rollins heel turn was officially decided upon on Sunday afternoon prior to the WWE Payback pay-per-view.

According to one source, Rollins turning heel was Vince McMahon’s way of reacting to the low RAW rating for the Payback “go-home” show the week before.

This company is ran by bunny rabbits.

ive decided that DC/Peep would have been the main event for NTMania IV

Dont know who'd go over though
Peep is better than me. He deserves to go over.

SCSA podcast with Vader is good...part 1 and 2
Part 1 was solid. ANd they hardly talked about wrestling. Didn't know he grew up in Compton. Will listen to Part 2 this weekend

Only podcast I care about is Cheap Heat. Rosenberg is my favorite. Masked man is awesome as well. They're the only dudes who don't sound stuck up and are legit fans just like i am
Great Podcast man.

fist time listening cheap heat because i really dislike peter rosenberg when hes on hot 97.is he any good on this?
Great Podcast man

All I see is Ric Flair with boobs and abs up there. Yuck. :x

Can you imagine her asking you if you wanted to ride Space Mountain?? Yuck.
Her body is nice but that face looks like Flair man.

:smokin

Looks like tna is running a potential lesbian angle with madison rayne and brittany. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom