Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Looks like tna is running a potential lesbian angle with madison rayne and brittany. Not bad.

10 years too late

Does MVP's group have an actual name yet? Somebody said Blackdown, but I wasn't sure if they were joking since this is TNA

Last edited:
yea i wondered that too i dont see why it isnt,most them dudes in sports and training wouldnt last 5 min in the squared circle 

I know this gets posted once a week. But this right here. I choke up and chills get sent down my spine. EVERY. TIME. 

Everything about this moment is perfect. 

-The "We Want Ziggler" chants at the end of the match leading to his music hitting and that massive pop

-Him strutting down the aisle with the look of "Finally" and "I'm ready". AJ and Big E walking tall right beside him, ready to support him

-The first near count, that look of anxiety on failing to cash in successfully and that opportunity slipping away

-Del Rio hitting the corner enziguri and cross arm breaker. Thinking Dolph might not actually win. 

-The psychology and story telling in this match man. Especially in such a short amount of time. 

-His trunks saying "MY TIME"

-Him hitting the Zig Zag and that anticipation. The longest three count ever.

-AJ rushing to the ring with her hands on her head in disbelief. All three of them hugging

-That last yell at the end when Ziggler lets out years of hard work and frustration. Blood, sweat and tears man. To achieve this one moment. 

No matter what his future holds, this was a special time for me as a wrestling fans. They will never take this moment away from me. I will always remember watching this live. 

To buy or not to buy tickets to impact in NYC this month. $65 ringside is not much and if the show sucks I'll just try and go for some cheap trashy girl yambz. TNA seems to attract the cheap & trashy
How much is general admission? I would do it. You would get quality wrestling.

Are these for TV Tapings or just house shows?

Tapings... Their taping a lot... I look at these NYC shows... It's either the resurgence, or death of tna...

The dolph ziggler love in here in mad sus b
He's the premier alpha male. The Ryan Gosling of the WWE.

But for real. Dude's can relate to him. Being a work horse and just waiting for that moment. You know you earn it and deserve it. And you're just waiting for your turn.

Many Olympic and pro athletes that try out for wwe don't last past day one and say it's harder than the nfl combine
Doesn't matter how athletic you are. If you're not used to that TYPE of physical activity, you will fail because you aren't accustomed to it. I imagine same thing would happen for a WWE dude to try out for the NFL.

It's called ring conditioning. There's no way to prepare for it or train for it until you get there. Until you do it a million times. Which most NFL and olympic athletes don't do when they try out 

He's the premier alpha male. The Ryan Gosling of the WWE.

But for real. Dude's can relate to him. Being a work horse and just waiting for that moment. You know you earn it and deserve it. And you're just waiting for your turn.

I get it man and he's one of the best right now but we can't do anything by complaining over the net. Go buy a t shirt or some of his merch

I get it man and he's one of the best right now but we can't do anything by complaining over the net. Go buy a t shirt or some of his merch
Who's complaining??

All I did was reminisce about one of my favorite moments. We all know he probably will never get that push again. Like i said, we don't know what the future holds but we will always have that cash in. 

The dolph ziggler love in here in mad sus b
SERIOUSLY lol ,,,what is it with this dude lol ,its so weird to me like what am i missing..

hogan flair bret hbk austin rock triple h undertaker dbry  ya dudes act like hes on tht level lol makes no sense 

im so happy hes jobbing these days.at least he got a title run...smh my dude kofi got nothing 

Who's complaining??

All I did was reminisce about one of my favorite moments. We all know he probably will never get that push again. Like i said, we don't know what the future holds but we will always have that cash in. 

Not you man, the entire iwc and Jim Ross weekly on his podcast.

Back
Top Bottom