Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Ya'll ever go to a wrestling show by yourself?

Raw coming in a few weeks and none of my roommates have any interest in going. I rarely get to see any live wrestling when im up at school so I try to take advantage of every opportunity
In DC? I may be interested...

WWE's top 4 babyfaces going forward has now changed.

They are now:

Cena (obviously)
D Bry (obviously)
Sheamus (rumored to turn heel)
Cesaro

Interesting that Reigns is off the list.

Last edited:
Mini NTWT Summit for Raw on the 23rd?? Tix are fairly cheap as well. $50 for 200 level, $25 for nosebleeds.

Now we gotta convince DC to go.

I know we gotta have more DMV heads in here....

Last edited:
false
Right?

But knowing DC as the true wrestling fan he is, he probably comes early to watch the ring get set up

Hahahahaha. I am counting the travel time to and from the show as well. But I get there early. I get there around 6 something.

We getting a new thread for tonight or is our illustrious leader taking the night off?

LimpingFirsthandLadybug.gif

Wow.

Im stealing that.

anyone got a link to the full match?

Last edited:
I think it was Cyber Sunday in 2007 or 2008 :x

Dark Tag Team Match
Deuce & Domino (w/Cherry) vs. Festus & Jesse

Stretcher Match
Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Heavyweight Title Match
CM Punk (c) vs. The Miz

Non Title Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy

WWE United States Title Match
Montel Vontavious Porter (c) vs. Kane

WWE Heavyweight Title Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Street Fight (CAGEMATCH)
Triple H vs. Umaga

World Heavyweight Title Match
Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker

The card doesn't look bad on paper, but I have a feeling it was :lol:. I remember the builds to most of these matches more than the actual matches themselves

Dark Tag Team Match
Deuce & Domino (w/Cherry) vs. Festus & Jesse

Stretcher Match
Finlay vs. Rey Mysterio

ECW Heavyweight Title Match
CM Punk (c) vs. The Miz

Non Title Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy

WWE United States Title Match
Montel Vontavious Porter (c) vs. Kane

WWE Heavyweight Title Match
Randy Orton (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

Street Fight (CAGEMATCH)
Triple H vs. Umaga

World Heavyweight Title Match
Batista (c) vs. The Undertaker

The card doesn't look bad on paper, but I have a feeling it was
laugh.gif
. I remember the builds to most of these matches more than the actual matches themselves
That card looks damn good. I don't even remember the matches also.

-WWE.com has posted a new poll asking fans which Superstar they would like to see join The Shield now that Seth Rollins is no longer a part of the group. The possible names include Adrian Neville, Big E, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, former WWE star John Morrison and Daniel Bryan. The option of "other" and "none, Ambrose and Reigns don't need a third member" are also available.

With over 96,000 votes cast, Daniel Bryan leads the poll by a whopping 43%. Interestingly, the next closest is Morrison with 17% of the vote.

NONE of those options should be the 3rd member. Dbry would be stupid. John Morrison would just be a seth Rollins variant

- Goldust had fans speculating that former WWE Superstar Ted DiBiase Jr. may be the next tag-team partner that Cody Rhodes chooses for him. When asked who Rhodes might pick for Goldust’s partner this week, Goldust replied by saying that was “the million dollar question.”

-WWE.com has posted a new poll asking fans which Superstar they would like to see join The Shield now that Seth Rollins is no longer a part of the group. The possible names include Adrian Neville, Big E, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, former WWE star John Morrison and Daniel Bryan. The option of "other" and "none, Ambrose and Reigns don't need a third member" are also available.

With over 96,000 votes cast, Daniel Bryan leads the poll by a whopping 43%. Interestingly, the next closest is Morrison with 17% of the vote.

NONE of those options should be the 3rd member. Dbry would be stupid. John Morrison would just be a seth Rollins variant

Those options make me weep :lol:. you're right though, there doesn't need to be a 3rd member. Unless Rollins is somehow turned again (which would be silly at this point, but whatever), then you just leave the Shield as it is. Big E? :lol: he's been a little more than nothing since he beat Axel for the IC title. The rest just shouldn't or have no reason to (yes, even Ziggler). And Morrison & Neville would definitely just be Rollins with vest, minus promo skills.

Those options make me weep :lol:. you're right though, there doesn't need to be a 3rd member. Unless Rollins is somehow turned again (which would be silly at this point, but whatever), then you just leave the Shield as it is. Big E? :lol: he's been a little more than nothing since he beat Axel for the IC title. The rest just shouldn't or have no reason to (yes, even Ziggler). And Morrison & Neville would definitely just be Rollins with vest, minus promo skills.

Neville, and Zayn are about the only guys I would accept as a third member.. Also, Sami Callihan.... But I don't think they need a third...

wwe-tough-enough-20110317033155690.jpg

Anybody remember Matt Cross/MDogg 20 when he was on Tough Enough? Got eliminated cause even though he was a very good wrestler, his promos made Curtis Axel sound like Ric Flair? Here's him currently:

mqdefault.jpg

matt_cross_render_2014_by_dfreedom30-d75tz2k.png

Back
Top Bottom