Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

Can't stand watching these ROH shows man. These marks in the crowd have to start a chant for EVERYTHING.

I notice NXT is slowly becoming like that

I definitely notice there's a small (but vocal) group of douches chanting, clapping, etc.

I think people feel that they are entitled to be a PART of the matches now

Fans have always been part of the show.. I love the charts.. A huge reason I love pwg is the fans...

My man Paul Pierce :pimp:

Can't stand watching these ROH shows man. These marks in the crowd have to start a chant for EVERYTHING.

I notice NXT is slowly becoming like that

I definitely notice there's a small (but vocal) group of douches chanting, clapping, etc.

I think people feel that they are entitled to be a PART of the matches now

Fans have always been part of the show.. I love the charts.. A huge reason I love pwg is the fans...

My man Paul Pierce :pimp:

Sooooo....

Love those DVD's.. Watched the pwg's and an roh... But the chikara... You gave me night one, cd two... And night two, cd one... My stoned *** couldn't figure out what was going on lol...

LimpingFirsthandLadybug.gif

UBSYV85.gif

FrequentTerribleFrogmouth.gif

In some disappointing news, the d bry vs kane stretcher match (assuming it happens) won't end their feud.
How can this company be this dumb? :smh:

There's no one else built up to be a "threat" against the Dazzler. The only other person they tried to build up up during the long Daniel Bryan/Authority angle was the Big Show. And he's too busy knocking out one of the many personalities of Damien Sandow.

Not to sound like a broken record but Vince and the booking team messed up when they picked the Big Show as the guy to stand up to the Shield. It should have been the Show Off, hell I would have even preferred the Miz. The Big Show was such a waste of space and opportunity. Randall Keith & Nicky would have torn the house down. And then Ziggler could have been built up where he could have turned heel and slid right into Kane's spot in this angle. Played up the jealousy, I saved you card. Would have been great television :smh:

I'm in Lanham b live like 3 min from the car wash/strip club joint
nerd.gif
That's funny. I've been living here since we moved here when I started HS (Roosevelt, c/o '06) and I just found out about the Strip Club last year... Bowie State hosted some ratchet functions there lol

Speaking of which, does anyone know/is friends with any indy wrestler from the area? (Maybe wrestles for MCW?) I want to interview an indy wrestler for my website - I think it'd be cool. PM me if you do!

so cena got hurt? is it serious ?

Sounds pretty serious cause it not only may be a concussion, but also an eye injury. He was supposed to have some solo match, but it got changed to a 6 man tag, more than likely to limit his action.

Last edited:
Cena's injury sounds more potentially serious. Per the site, Cena "suffered a pretty severe blow to the head" during his match with Bray Wyatt. The ref threw up the signal, causing two trainers to come out and check on him for several minutes. Cena worked the rest of the No Holds Barred match, which involved several foreign objects and was physical, and then left straight to the back after te show without the usual celebration with the live crowd.
Exclusive footage of @af1 1982's reaction...

Back
Top Bottom