Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

HastyFrequentAmazonparrot.gif

:smh:

naw he was legit I use to write down names then look them up in study hall. He wqs the first american dude to call a frankensteiner a hotacaronana(sp).

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there buddy..I distinctly remember Joey Styles calling them hurricanranna's way before I ever saw Tenay on WCW tv..

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there buddy..I distinctly remember Joey Styles calling them hurricanranna's way before I ever saw Tenay on WCW tv..

didnt watch early ecw so I cant say on that but I heard it around 90 91 sont know if ece was around at that time

Last edited:
Just remember... WWE spent all these weeks NOT stripping Daniel Bryan as WWE Champion, and now, they strip him.  Why not just do it immediately?

didnt watch early ecw so I cant say on that but I heard it around 90 91 sont know if ece was around at that time

I don't even know if Steiner was doing that move in 1990..I know that Styles was on ECW tv before Tenay showed up at WCW, so I'm pretty sure he used it first..But I don't know exactly who was the first person to use the name hurricanrana instead of Frankensteiner..Calling DC or Peep?

I'm pretty sure that Steph is the best troll in the game right now..
Plus them tittay balls is looking delicious

I don't even know if Steiner was doing that move in 1990..I know that Styles was on ECW tv before Tenay showed up at WCW, so I'm pretty sure he used it first..But I don't know exactly who was the first person to use the name hurricanrana instead of Frankensteiner..Calling DC or Peep?

damn looking at what I posted my keypad on my phone sucks lol. Yeah I would like to know who first started using it...

Lmao I can never tell if Hunter is in character or straight speaking his mind when he's in ether mode

Last edited:
Does HHH really have to run down Bryan like that, or is that question not necessary at this point?

Back
Top Bottom