Wrestling Thread June 2-15 | 6/12 WWE Releases 10 Talents, JTG Still Employed

BNB GOT THEM PYROS BRUH 
nthat.gif

I really hope they have Rollins give a good explaination of why he joined Evolution.  The Shield dominated them two straight shows.  Evolution is falling apart.  The Shield is stronger than ever.  And then Rollins just joins the weaker team.

:lol: they did that on purpose

Then I am officially offended. :smh:
Where's my OG homeboy peep to make sense of this...

If cm punk doesn't return at MITB then I will hop off the wagon. (Which I'm sure I'm the only one still on :lol:)

Side note: peep remember that logo you made for our old ntwt low key tag team. Zigs&mvp :pimp:

:

I really hope they have Rollins give a good explaination of why he joined Evolution.  The Shield dominated them two straight shows.  Evolution is falling apart.  The Shield is stronger than ever.  And then Rollins just joins the weaker team.

It just didn't make sense. One night you were jumping off the Titan onto Evolution, the next night you join Evolution? Wut?

:lol: they did that on purpose

Then I am officially offended. :smh:
Where's my OG homeboy peep to make sense of this...

If cm punk doesn't return at MITB then I will hop off the wagon. (Which I'm sure I'm the only one still on :lol:)

Side note: peep remember that logo you made for our old ntwt low key tag team. Zigs&mvp :pimp:

:

Ooooooh man I had that saved for a long time then it got wiped off a usb drive (along with other stuff) :smh:....good times though :pimp:

Still don't understand why these two are facing each other.  Sheamus better not beat him again.  No one likes Sheamus.

[DC] Man why do they have Reigns out here playing imaginary tea party with a little girl man? That makes him look weak man he's supposed to be a force to be reckoned with. They touched on this subject on ____ podcast[/DC]

It was pretty odd :rofl:....that does give me an idea though....Kofi Kingston, deadbeat dad. He gets busted for fathering 6 women's kids, leaving them all for a white woman...*looks at roster*, Aksana.

:lol: :lol:

And tone you a fool for postin that cuz. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom