Wrestling Thread June 5th-30th/TGIF Edition/G1 Special In US Saturday 8PM ET Okada vs Cody

giphy.gif

What's up ladies?

Okay so I still watch hella wresting. I'm going to PWG next Friday if anyone will be there [emoji]128064[/emoji]. But life's been keeping me busy. I've been engaged, I broke off said engagement, career took off, traveled, been busy enjoying life, etc. I would post more but there's only so much time. Nice to read familiar SNs.

Loved this stable

BBB is in my top 5 most underrated workers of all time..

And that's why she's my Chocolate Godess..

What's up ladies?

Okay so I still watch hella wresting. I'm going to PWG next Friday if anyone will be there [emoji]128064[/emoji]. But life's been keeping me busy. I've been engaged, I broke off said engagement, career took off, traveled, been busy enjoying life, etc. I would post more but there's only so much time. Nice to read familiar SNs.

Glad to hear things, for the most part, are going good..You need to post more though Brother Lobo..

Just watched the first three episodes of GLOW :pimp: show is lit

Shoe is great..Liberty got the best body of them all..Had to use the googles to see if she has ever set them thangs free in screen..She has..

Most newcomers can't get over the non 3d graphics and write the game off

But no game is deeper for sure

The Saturn version gets things done that WWE 2k17 doesn't

What's up ladies?

Lobo coming down from the rafters. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom